GTP_WRS Week 178 : WRS Goes to Le Mans

• Thread starter EDK
  • 117 comments
Installed Racing Mediums and back to BB 5:5. definitely one of the most satisfying combos I've ever run. I can't state how much fun this is to get right.

1:06.150
1:34.216
1:57.533
2:26.600

Also are we allowed to use Free Run as penalties here aren't great (Notably Dunlop)

Has anyone try to submit the lap? I tried and got whole lot of errors even though I think I have right compo.

Guys....
That Le mans documentary series I shared on I think page one, is frigging epic! First episode there is a lot on Mark webber and the history of Le mans. Please watch.
I'm loving it. It's actually detracted from me running this week just to appreciate why we are even running this combo.
Negative handicaps can wait.. I'll post a time but no time will really go into it. Better to invest it in this incredible docuseries
I mean, mad how times change. There was a crash in 1955 that killed 83 spectators, and they seemingly reported on it like it was just part of the sport! OK, it changed the safety regs.
But near the end of the first episode, gt academy is shown and showcased, and Jann Mardenborough plays an important part. It's awesome. Please watch . Thanks :):):gtpflag::gtplanet:

Last edited:
Man, once you start pushing the track limits hard the boundaries here are as bad as Monza. Think I found every one in 14 laps. Red rate is 40% after this session. Don't reckon I have more than 1 more session of this one in me.

1:06.379
1:34.345
1:57.645
2:26.445

Has anyone try to submit the lap? I tried and got whole lot of errors even though I think I have right compo.

Same here, glad I'm not the only one :lol:
Submission for week 178 is REJECTED!

Errors:
You used the wrong car
You ran at the wrong track
TireFront setting is invalid
TireRear setting is invalid
SuspensionKit setting is invalid
RideHeightFront setting is invalid
RideHeightRear setting is invalid
SpringRateFront setting is invalid
SpringRateRear setting is invalid
SpringCompressionFront setting is invalid
SpringCompressionRear setting is invalid
SpringExtensionFront setting is invalid
SpringExtensionRear setting is invalid
AntiRollbarFront setting is invalid
AntiRollbarRear setting is invalid
CamberFront setting is invalid
CamberRear setting is invalid
ToeFront setting is invalid
ToeRear setting is invalid
TransmissionFinal setting is invalid
Transmission1 setting is invalid
Transmission2 setting is invalid
Transmission3 setting is invalid
Transmission4 setting is invalid
Transmission5 setting is invalid
Transmission6 setting is invalid
TorqueRear setting is invalid
AccelerationRear setting is invalid
BrakingRear setting is invalid
Exhaust setting is invalid
Turbo setting is invalid
DownforceFront setting is invalid
DownforceRear setting is invalid

Please make sure to attach a valid Gran Turismo replay, as described on the forums.
Same here guys.

Just went 0.6 faster only to hit a cone at the Ford Chicanes...

Well at least I know I can definitely go faster 👍

I just hit those cones before my lap starts to get them out of the way. ;)
Cones, bollards etc. return on replay. Even if you knock them down before you can hit them again in the replay

Went for another spin and dropped a whole second off. Upon watching the replay I saw I went wide at Tetre Rouge. Went again and improved on that by .019.

1:05.583
1:33.816
1:57.300
2:26.116

Sector 4 is really slow for me. I might be doing something wrong at Mulsanne 2 but I'm not sure. Struggling with even leaving the 57s.

just tried to submit a replay and received the mammoth rejection reply from fetchy.
I will have a look at this tomorrow.

Not sure what might have happened, but guessing the replay upload I used from @Gravitron might have been incorrect.

Are we doing the same thing we did for previous Le Mans combos and ignoring the white lines in the Mulsanne chicanes as long as we are within the curbing? I ran my first laps under this premise as I had a difficult time understanding what the OP is saying.
@EDK @Gravitron @mcsqueegy

Latest Posts

Back