GTP_WRS Week 183 : EDK Goes to PIR

• Thread starter EDK
  • 89 comments
Hey everyone, I have a question that I'm sure I already know the answer to but I just want to clarify. On my best lap, I had one turn where 99% of my tire stayed on the red/white strip but a tiny part did get on the grass. That's an invalid lap correct?

Never mind, just did one better :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have a question that I'm sure I already know the answer to but I just want to clarify. On my best lap, I had one turn where 99% of my tire stayed on the red/white strip but a tiny part did get on the grass.
It's fine to have enough tyre "on track" that it is not unclear whether it is so, unless there is another condition that is not met.

OK guys - im back..

Slightly worrying but somewhat encouraging at the same time . These splits are slower, but i found 5 tenths at the line on my previous best.... :confused:

DTM
Submitted and accepted with these splits

Not happy with my second sector at all :banghead:

Now where did I put that bloody dislike button... ;)

I wanted to find another half a second at the line, but I may as well submit this, it had my best last sector by .2. Did anybody else keep getting wildly different last sectors or was that just my incompetence? :lol:

Ok less worrying, found another tenth at the line, and this is my quickest final sector yet too.... maybe a tenth or 2 more to chase. Submitting with these..May banzai later

Never got to run this again unfortunately :( I just submitted my best from the last session I ran which left that illusive .2 in the last turn as I matched my best a few laps later and only .010 slower at the line but .2xx at T3, Great splits posted guys I will be lucky to be in the top 3 but I take it more than a DNF :D

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Its that time again! Banzai splits... Another two tenths at line

Last edited:
No further improvements, kept binning 52.6xx so left about 3 tenths out there... Good luck all!!

Submitted lap on Sat, after some online guidance/chasing @suprajef as didn't expect to get any more track time which turned out to be true. Gained over half a sec on previous best lap.
Good luck to all.
Oh man, so close between me and you! Is that 3 thousandths of a second?

Back