GTP_WRS Week 185 : Spanish Castle Magic

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 61 comments

That I expect to be chasing a good deal of the week. Well, until now I loaded a much faster ghost, which has the benefit of not moving the goalpost (I can see a red 2-seater enter the final chicane when I clear the previous corner).

I'm old enough to remember that the vynil at the time had much worst sound than the one of this record. And yes Javier, Little wing is also my favorite (see fantastic versions of Monte Montgomery live and S.R.Vaughan) maybe with Purple haze following 👍 Other songs cant be heard ... Do you play the guitar, @suprajef ?

Looks like F.A.P. safety mode compared with last week ... (to the ones who have sufferered same distress, I'm with you)

No I actually don't, I do have one though. It just sits there to look like I know how to play.

This.
I did begin to teach myself, but I need to see what I'm doing, or think that I do. Too painful.
My guitar came with the game Rocksmith. I tried for a few weeks but just lost interest in it. It was fun none the less minus the sore fingers lol!

.25% off :scared:

Most often, I'm seeing twoseven and six t1. I remember earlier events on Madrid where I farmed that first sector. Now I don't intend to do that, even though that's where the obvious time lies.
Third sector was faster now, despite a slight oversteer mistake on the exit of the chicane.

T1: 27.479
T2: 60.029

Also not as old...listening to tool has helped me improve!
It's a shame that when running we can't not be sober.

I'm not sorry

I tend to go for some of the modern prog bands like Haken and DTP. There's an upcoming band in my area called Pierian Spring which are very promising.

I also try to listen to TesseracT but every time I just lose interest. They're great, no doubt, but just not to my liking, at least for now 👍

1:00.033

Last edited:
So apparently Tool does improve speed. I've had Forty Six & 2 stuck in my head and have improved by a huge amount

Still BB 1:4

Still time left in it, will pursue a little further today. Not as much time to push tomorrow but will see how it goes.

Last edited:
I've so nearly strung all the splits together, turn 3 is very decisive.

havent had a chance to run this again ((Started a new venture and its just been crazy

Have to submit with the time i got that is on the board... Have left about a second out there in t3..

Good luck all

Thanks @Mr P been pushing it to the limit and beyond, around 1000 KM covered if I've counted correctly. Submitted and accepted but I doubt this one is mine, I've never had good final splits. Good luck everyone 👍

Back