GTP_WRS Week 19 : P/W Ratio Race @ Suzuka - East

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 111 comments
  • 10,301 views
Jeez this is a slow one, only had time for 10 laps in 5 of the cars so far.
Not particularly impressed with anything so far. What I have noticed is that the fastest splits do not necessarily yeild the fastest lap time, well for me anyway.

22.549
42.001

Still got half the field to go through, so I hoping that i haven't driven the fastest one yet :lol:


Just looked at the "Board" everyones driving very close to their divisions, only a few in 2and 3 are a little out of place. But it's all very close in those 2 divisions.
 
T1, 22.261
T2, 41.501


Early days. :)

Edit,

Another 30 min session.

T1, 22.208
T2, 41.368

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Splits from my first real session (Tested all cars on Sunday, and got faster in my chosen car last night).

22.616
42.016

Getting the Board updated now as well. 👍
 
I had a nice, but agressive run with the car that seems to be best suited to my driving style.

T1: 22.349
T2: 41.545

I took the liberty to update the board. :)
 
WRS racers!!!!!!

Please send this week your submission to me.

I also made a note in the first post of this thread.
 
I think I need to do some more vigorous testing on the cars, I don't think 5 rough laps per car did it justice. It's horrible not knowing if I'm using the best car or not!
 
WRS racers!!!!!!

Please send this week your submission to me.

I also made a note in the first post of this thread.

Will do. 👍
 
Thank you Marc and Kevin for helping out on the board EDIT updated up to post 76.

Ps to Marc: what about that meeting over at EHN that you suggested earlier? :D I know a lot of GTP friends from NL and BE that would love to join in ...
 
Last edited:
WRS racers!!!!!!

Please send this week your submission to me.

I also made a note in the first post of this thread.

👍



New Times:

T1: 22.348
T2: 42.039
 
T1 22.188
T2 41.371

Another 0.1 still out there at T2.
 
Imrovement. Damn last corner should have been better. :banghead:

T1: 22.124
T2: 41.259

:)
 
WRS racers!!!!!!

Please send this week your submission to me.

I also made a note in the first post of this thread.

You are talking about week 19 aren't you?
 
New splits for me:

T1: 22.511
T2: 41.889
 
Interesting concept this week, at least I'm not forced to drive something I hate.

When I first looked at the available cars I thought for sure I knew which one would be quickest. I'm happy to say I was very wrong, in fact that car was one of the slowest for me. The car that is actually working best for me is the one I wanted to work for me, so maybe it's a subconscious thing.

Anyways, I'm currently sitting at
T1: 22.492
T2: 41.966

Now that I've selected the car, it's just a matter of perfecting the lap. Easier said than done of course...
 
My projectors have broken so there is a pause for me until I get a new one. :grumpy:
It will be full HD:)
 
Very nice times!

Thanks mate. :)

I'm a little suprised if I can do any better splits, too bad the last corner didn't go how it was supposed to. :crazy:
 
JvM
Thanks mate. :)

I'm a little suprised if I can do any better splits, too bad the last corner didn't go how it was supposed to. :crazy:
Those are indeed super splits and I must admit that I don't mind one bit that your last corner didn't go as it is supposed to. :sly:
 
Those are indeed super splits and I must admit that I don't mind one bit that your last corner didn't go as it is supposed to. :sly:

Haha I'm sure you don't. :nervous:

:lol:
 
Just had another 30 mins, came close a few times, but not close enough. :( I have submitted as I need to start practicing DR in the 512 for my race against Stijn tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. 👍
 
After many frustrating sessions this week all I can come up with is....... 👎

22.774
42.598

I will be submitting these and looking forward to the next combo.
 
I've given all the car a channce to show their stuff, and there is a standout for me.


22.317
41.731

More to come, how much is the big Q. :D
 
Ran a session this morning, I'm inconsistent in the last sector, which also makes me inconsistent in the first sector. :dopey:

Have seen T2's in the 41.6 range, but this is my best lap.

22.443
41.830

Will run some more tomorrow.

Board
updated.
 
Last edited:
22.666
42.074

After a week driving the ferrari F1, those N3 tyres feel like driving on ice:crazy:
 
Bit of a kip after golf, then another session... seem to have lost the ability to pull .1xx T1's, but picked up quite a bit in T2... a perfect T2 for me would be around 41.150, but not sure I have the patience!

T1 22.241
T2 41.295
 
Finally got into this combination. Luckily have nothing to do tomorrow. Splits:

22.475
42.243
 
WRS racers!!!!!!

Please send this week your submission to me.

I also made a note in the first post of this thread.


Just a small reminder.👍
 
Hi ppl,

After 20 laps... my times is:

T1 - 0'22,756
T2 - 0'42,960

Good Laps :dopey:
 
Back