GTP_WRS Week 19: Take Me To Your Weider

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 222 comments
After four hours of driving and many red laps due to that single bollard at turn 1 I've manage to improve with personal bests in every sector

T1 31.166
T2 1:20.300

Nice splits mate 👍

I've been rather busy this week with GT Academy, iRacing and the Senna content, but I'm hoping to do another run tomorrow.

Nice splits mate 👍

I've been rather busy this week with GT Academy, iRacing and the Senna content, but I'm hoping to do another run tomorrow.

Thanks it's pretty much the same for me apart from the iRacing and it's be very hard to pull myself away from that lotus 97t and the senna content but it's one off my best tracks and car combo so hoping I'm in with a shot of a top 3

Just waiting for the aliens to turn up and make me look slow again.

I'll turn 40 tomorrow so it would make a decent gift from you but I don't know about that yet...you have a nasty habit of making very fast T3s :D 👍
Happy birthday!
I am yet to enter the mix on this one. Will have all of tomorrow and Monday potentially, but I did find the initial laps I did pretty tough to be super quick, and the tuning elememt tends to overwhelm me, at least for now.
Have been so consumed in the boxing between Froch and Groves (anyone see that) this past week so have yet to have a proper go at this tt. Really hope it's not another banzai run this week

I think I am done. I will give it one more try tomorrow.

Al

1'21.933

Second session, and an hour's effort has yielded these splits:

1'20.184

0.15 faster in T3. There's a bit of room for improvement in Brooklands (braked too early), Luffield (too tight, sub-optimal exit) and Vale (slightly sloppy line), but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with this lap. Probably 1-2 tenths to be gained at most.

BECAUSE GOTTA GO FAST.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN :mischievous:

Second session, and an hour's effort has yielded these splits:

1'20.184

0.15 faster in T3. There's a bit of room for improvement in Brooklands (braked too early), Luffield (too tight, sub-optimal exit) and Vale (slightly sloppy line), but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with this lap. Probably 1-2 tenths to be gained at most.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN :mischievous:
I don't even know why I'm in the same division with you :lol:

Improved by 0.1 at the line with another 3 personal best sectors still feel I can find another 0.2 as has a sloppy exit from the loop and a slowish entry to the chicane

T1 31.083
T2 1:20.233

Going to have to be a banzai effort tomorrow. Managed to improve by 0.015 at the line, but was over half a second slower than LB time at t2.

I got a little more in me take a break for a little and see what I do

0:31.883
1:22.050

Second run
0:31.617
1:21.667

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back