GTP_WRS Week 191 : Taming the Turbo

• Thread starter EDK
  • 68 comments
Damn finally a week with CS and i have hardly time to run :banghead: Was able to do 3 short stints, not enough for me be consistence and give me any target time. Maybe i can find enough time to run this over the weekend but i doubt i will.

I must say this car has a lot of grip for CS tires altho i haven't driven on CS a long time but is not what i can remember from CS rubber. And what a understeer this car has unbelievable. Im pretty lazy on the wheel and had to remind myself a really turn the wheel much further. When i remember to turn the wheel more my lap times dropped. Any way that are some really great splits Ron 👍 Like i said i don't know if i'll be able to participate and i don't want to show up last minute as a surprise. I'm in the .7's at T2 atm for those wants to know.

Good luck everybody and have a great weekend 👍

Seems some of you are only really losing a bit of speed to T1, so i made a quick vid from my best lap to show how I drive that section.. please excuse the pair of shorts I used to hide the laptime :lol: I hope this helps anyone who's still racing this one 👍

Fetchy seems to be cured:lol:
Test submission was accepted.
Pretty much done wth this one,Gain a tenth in one sector,lose 1 in another,and it could easily be the other way around in the next lap...:banghead:
Maybe 1 stint next monday but I don't expect very much of it.
Nice splits at the top guys :bowdown:
Good luck all
:cheers:

Ok I give up.. :banghead::banghead::banghead: just went off on the last bend with a high 27.5 / 59.3 :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Submitting my lap from the board before some damage happens to my set up :lol: Great combo! not the easiest.. but it was fun to chuck the car around here finding the limits :cool:

Best of luck to all in the results :cheers:

Back