GTP_WRS Week 193 : Suzuka Flat-Out

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 56 comments
1'36.807

.434 up at the end, so a nice bit of improvement to the line. I'm starting to see the time I've been losing in sector 1, but it looks like Ron has found even more... I'll have to try finding some of that in my next session.

amazing 1st splits you top guys can manage , I havent got a clue to what it is iam doing wrong that makes me be down with 1.6 sec in that sector , sector 2 is back to normal with a 45.1 sec , about 0.2 sec down which is normal`ish :) would love to watch a video with one off you top 5 guys in sector 1 , before this event ends :)

amazing 1st splits you top guys can manage , I havent got a clue to what it is iam doing wrong that makes me be down with 1.6 sec in that sector , sector 2 is back to normal with a 45.1 sec , about 0.2 sec down which is normal`ish :) would love to watch a video with one off you top 5 guys in sector 1 , before this event ends :)

Try to take turn one like this guy did...:bowdown: :lol:

1'36.383
Missing .1 in t1 and the same in The final sector for perfect lap. It's less then .1 at the line so hopefully not final splits ;)
@SRT DK Racing its all about holding the momentum through the esses. Full throttle degner#1 and only slight brakes in turn1 and a great exit there ;)

1'36.383
Missing .1 in t1 and the same in The final sector for perfect lap. It's less then .1 at the line so hopefully not final splits ;)
@SRT DK Racing its all about holding the momentum through the esses. Full throttle degner#1 and only slight brakes in turn1 and a great exit there ;)

I only did about 40 min racing yesterday and so far took off 0.6 sec off the 1.6 sec , but found out what I needed to do in the 1st sector , and thats excactly what you said I should do , but dont know iff I will get enough time to spare to make the improvement , but it`s nonetheless a great event , I sadly first the event yesterday :)

40 min more to try getting cut off some off the time one were down with , managed to cut off just about 0.5 sec more compared to yesterdays best lap , i`ll go with that even though one knows one is ages down overall :nervous:

1:37.314

Last edited:
Back