GTP_WRS Week 195 : Laguna Shut Down

• Thread starter EDK
  • 42 comments
Sectors all over the place, as always here, but submitting with these for a small improvement:

1'03.503

And that's me done. I'll probably need to start wearing glasses when playing GTSport, my eyes seem to be worn out from all the hours I've put in on this game :boggled:

Well, the wheel still works. Think there's a rusty nut loose behind it somewhere, though.

1'04.233

Somehow appropriate that it's a scruffy lap with time left all over the place, I guess.

With that, submitted and accepted.

Thank you to the long-serving staff that made this possible.

I'm a bit out of practice, and working with a new wheel (T150), but I need the practice.

1'05.550

I still haven't put together a completely good lap.

Submitted with prevous splits ,my apologies ,no other attempt today.
I want to thank all contestants off all WRS for sharing set-ups and all tips and tricks every week.You all have been a great help for improving my driving skills through all these years and I sincerely hope to meet you all again in the next years during GTS
Godspeed
:cheers:

Didn't get another go, wanted to submit for the last GT6 TT, but I had to spend all day trying to watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks after Sean Hughes died. No success though, :censored:ing BBC and their hide everything old and worth watching policy. Hope to join everyone on PS4 at some point, but at least I can still come in the threads and annoy everyone, right? :sly:

Back