GTP_WRS Week 2 : FXXza Irresistibile!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vagabond
  • 688 comments
  • 52,081 views
Ok, after much swearing :) I've managed to knock off .8 from my T3 hitting my target time. Problem is, I have seen a .157 in T1 & .033 in T2 thus now I can see at least another .3 out there. Thing is, do I want to go chase it?

27.216
1'01.416
 
I am finally able to put together laps where I stay on track. This car is good practice for throttle control in the lower gears.
27.516
1'01.750
 
Another quick go
27.501
1'01.341
 
27.683
1'02.200
 
All work, no play... :grumpy:

27.450
1'01.966

Ye gods the work this one needs! The Audi seems effortless in comparison. If I took the FXX to Apricot I'd be a greasy stain on the Armco near turn 1.

Good workout though. I can feel it in my chest. :sly:
 
Found another 0.4s, pretty happy with this lap:

27.599
1'02.233
 
New splits, not my best :(. I keep throwing T3 away!

Al

27.776
1'02.276
 
27.587
1'01.854
 
got to say I had a quick run today with no clean laps. I already know I am not going to have any time for this weeks race. Only have Sunday to do any laps for this one :(
 
The car feels so small when trying to push it to the limits, that when I go back to the replay, I find that I had more room on that rumble strip to push harder. Unfortunately, when I have pushed harder & used up more rumble strip, I'm finding that I am that close to the edge, I can't be 100% happy that its completely clean. I have thrown out 3 times because it, & one of them was .1 quicker at the line :(

I hate this beast, so tail happy, I can barely get around Monza without the back end whipping out & trying to take the lead :dopey:
 
Only managed to improve my time with dirty laps :(

Is anyone else not having times updated on the board?
 
Only managed to improve my time with dirty laps :(

Is anyone else not having times updated on the board?
Submissions are closed ATM.
 
Spent half an hour running only to find out it is sports soft :lol: ,also suggestion that we run less expensive cars please :D

now time to put some real laps in, pity it sounds terrible :(
 
Submissions are closed ATM.

Strange because IRT_tka_tha posted his times at 6:40AM and they are on the board, I posted mine 2 days ago and they're still not up.

????

:boggled:
 
Strange because IRT_tka_tha posted his times at 6:40AM and they are on the board, I posted mine 2 days ago and they're still not up.

????

:boggled:

It might help if you were in the registry.
 
Only at the bottom for previous drivers not yet qualified for GT6...
 
I did the new qualifier for GT6, Vaxen posted me up in the registry thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.
 
I did the new qualifier for GT6, Vaxen posted me up in the registry thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

You're not the only one who's recently qualified and is not showing yet on the leaderboard, so don't worry about it. I think that the mods are onto it though, so just be patient.
 
I did the new qualifier for GT6, Vaxen posted me up in the registry thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

I'm in the same boat, getting' no luv from Fetchy :(

But that's why the thread is currently titled "closed", there is a bug somewhere and the powers are looking into it :)
 
Ah ok, just thought it was strange how some times were being updated but not mine, I'll just focus on getting a better time which is clean in the meantime, don't think I can manage it without setting up my wheel.
 
I have 828 BHP is that normal?
 
I did the new qualifier for GT6, Vaxen posted me up in the registry thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.



The admins mentioned that due to the new 1.04 update, newly added drivers will not show up due to a bug and Joost is working on it.

Just run like normal and post your splits like normal and you'll see yourself up there when things get lined out.
 
Back