GTP_WRS Week 2 : FXXza Irresistibile!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vagabond
  • 688 comments
  • 52,115 views
27.467
1'01.334

Tricky combination to get right, gain time in one sector and lose it the next! Lost a bit of time in sector 3 but an overall gain of 0.2 on previous fastest lap.
 
2 hours of practicing and here my splits

27.617
1'02.000

Bad T1, was down to 27.40x, but I messed up...Thanks to my wife :)
 
Finally some clean laps.

27.605
1'02.288
 
27.512
1'01.996
 
Slight IMprovment and I'm done for the day

27.345
1'00.829

Terrible 1st sector (stupid mistake :grumpy: )

but happy with my 2nd

Edit:woaahhh I have the fastest second sector :eek: life is now complete

Edit 2: I had the fastest second sector :lol: did not last long
 
Last edited:
2 hours of practicing and here my splits

27.617
1'02.000

Bad T1, was down to 27.40x, but I messed up...Thanks to my wife :)
Nicely done, I have been getting 27.5xx T1's consistently, but my T2 is all over the place. Time to practice more
 
I have no idea how I got this particular T1 - I always seem to either brake too early or too late going into the chicane, and the physics in 1.04 feel sufficiently different from 1.03 that the new wheel isn't helping much here.

27.816
1'03.166
 
I have no idea how I got this particular T1 - I always seem to either brake too early or too late going into the chicane...

I found there's a shadow that I brake just after and it works pretty much every time for me, I've also found that downshifting early to get the engine to help brake is VERY helpful. Let's see if fetchy wants to play:

27.599
1'02.233
 
27.821
Using cockpit view and DS3.
I used cockpit view (with wheel) for both time trials. With the latter I liked the 1-2-3-4-5 rhythm of upshifting, perhaps it helped to focus. Not that it shows.

"Your time ... has been accepted."
 
I forgot to save my replay!! :ouch: :lol:

Heres slower splits, but managed to edge my ghost at the line.

27.183
1'00.583
 
My time on my 3rd lap:

28.470
1'04.120

decent times, but I'll try to do better.
 
T1: 28.747
T2: 1:04.597

Rubbish splits, but Luvvin it! Great car, great track, great engine noise, just GREAT !!
 
First laps. hard to get around the track with this game`s difficult parameters but I`m learning. It might even start being fun soon lol

27.531

1:02.617
 
Last edited:
I don`t know why fetchy read my second split © 2 seconds. I`ll try again

27.531

1:02.618

I bumped it up a thousandth. Maybe that will help
 
Oh well, I give up. Damn new fangled robots. Back in my day everything got posted by hand lol.
 
@F1naL3xaM : you have to use an apostrophe instead of a colon.
 
@F1naL3xaM : you have to use an apostrophe instead of a colon.

I did that the first time. Poop. I.have new splits anyway

27.666

1`02.666

Hmmm... now fetchy isnt seeing anything. Screw it, I`m just an old dum dum. I`m lucky if I remember to tie my shoes in the morning
 
Hmmm... no, that's a back quote, try again.

EDIT: @F1naL3xaM if you're not sure where the apostrophe is on your keyboard, just copy/paste from someone else's post.
 
Last edited:
Almost 0.4s at the line. But I got a 27.3 T1 on a previous run, not sure I can get that again!

27.416
1'02.083

Syracuse_2.jpg
Syracuse_1.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg
 
@AspecBob Daniel, Really nice pictures and nice splits 👍 Now it is my turn again :)
 
I think my car blew up from the solar wind at Monza. :irked:






Autodromo Nazionale Monza_12_small.jpg

​


Small improvement, but still looking for a bit more:

27.484
1'01.284
 
Hey the AUTO setting doesn't mean what you think...
 
How to get the results on the Leaderboards? yesterday, we registered the time for Fetchy, was accepted.
Your time of ' X'XX.XXX' for week 2 has been accepted.
In the report I stated time split in the format:
T1: 0'28.310
T2: 1'03.693
on the Leaderboards:-(, anything we already have the same problem with Week 1. Please advice, what am I doing wrong, thanks
 
Hopefully posting those splits here will get you on the board, but next time please don't post your full lap time. :-|

You're on the board.
 
Back