GTP_WRS Week 2 : FXXza Irresistibile!

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 688 comments
1'01.215

This lap is clean but 0.04 slower then earlier one. Sector 3 in this one not that good.

I did exactly what you sayd, lost a tenth in both T1 & T2 but got everything wright in T3
Tried to improve the first 2 sectors again but failed to do so, was pushing to hard.
But i do know what is possible for me.

1:02.375

You have to do 1'02, not 1:02.

My final splits:

1'02.383

Not super satisfied with my lap, but this week's combination didn't really suit me, so it'll have to do.

I've seen a couple .2xx in T1 but couldn't ever finish the lap. I don't think I'll get another chance to run again so I'm submitting with what I have. I think there was still some time left for me to get but I'm more than happy with what I have. Good luck everyone!

Well, couldn't improve... submitting with current splits, but expecting to fall down a few floors because of my T3 (not my best...). Good luck everyone.

Submitting

So have I.

Spent the last couple hours trying to improve on the splits on the board that I made before 1.04 and couldn't get close, let alone faster. Closest I got was .445 or something to my best lap, I don't know what 1.04 did but I'm considerably slower now on this combo and I don't know if it's me or the car since 1.04.

Had another 3+ hour sit down with this wonderful car!!!!!! Thanks again @Vagabond, I loved every single lap!!!!!!!! I dropped a whopping 1/2 of a second off of my PB!!! I think there is still more out there but don't think I will get another shot at it before the deadline. Final splits and submitting.

Al

1'01.670

Going to have another 2 hour go tonight before submitting, these are from my best lap replay so far:

1'02.733

Absolutely in love with the combo, the car is so much fun to drive on the edge. Cant wipe the smile off my face once I am in front of my ghost!

Had another 3+ hour sit down with this wonderful car!!!!!! Thanks again @Vagabond, I loved every single lap!!!!!!!! I dropped a whopping 1/2 of a second off of my PB!!! I think there is still more out there but don't think I will get another shot at it before the deadline. Final splits and submitting.

Al

1'01.670
Friggin Avatar is awesome Al!!

Just found out I did not do the oil change but I already submitted to fetchbot.. Shall I submit another lap and splits?

Tried some last minute laps but not even close to previous splits

Submited & Accepted

Going to submit my replay now and fully expect to plummet down the leaderboard once full lap times are announced.

This was a very testing combo for old hamfisted me :P

1'02.966

Slow T1/T2, but better at the line:

1'03.174

Time to feed it to Fetchy which should get a good laugh out of it. :lol:

Edit - Accepted. On to Rome.

This combo was really a challenge and should be a good home run challenge as well. Submitted and out...... Best of luk .... It's showdown time :)

Just borrowed myself a G27 to test it out and to replace my partly dead DFGT, and man, if the wheel itself isn't from another world, the pedals sure are! And the force feedback is much, much smoother on this one. Also now I can play for longer periods than 30min, unlike with my DFGT that lost most of it's resistance at that point.

I have a lap submitted with the splits on the board, but maybe this isn't over yet! Still a couple hours to get used to a bit different wheel and see if something can still be done to improve my time. Good luck to everyone. 👍

I started a last session, chasing the last tenths. I knew I had a little time to gain in the first sector, but I was suprised that I kept finding time in sector 2 too! And then I got lucky and put the lap together:

1'00.576

Submitting :D
:) Good luck to those still running 👍

I have a problem with submission,

Fetchy says:-

Submission for week 2 is REJECTED!

The psn in the replay 'GTP_VInaL_mONke' does not match your own psn 'GTP_VInaL_mONkeY'

Looks like PSN has missed the 'Y' off the end, what to do?

I have a problem with submission,

Fetchy says:-

Submission for week 2 is REJECTED!

The psn in the replay 'GTP_VInaL_mONke' does not match your own psn 'GTP_VInaL_mONkeY'

Looks like PSN has missed the 'Y' off the end, what to do?
We'll take a look, can you add me and @JoostBaksteen to that conversation? (Over on the right, use the "Invite More" link).

Back