Alright, I'm probably going to feel a bit stupid for asking this, but I'm really badly at a loss right now. What am I doing wrong with the braking in this videoclip?
As you can see, I'm pretty much in a straight line when I'm applying the brakes, but the car just starts to drag towards left or right. In the clip shown I am holding my wheel absolutely straight from the start of braking, to the end of it, eventhough it probably looks like I'm performing some wild left-right steering dance towards the end of the straight.
I've been in Monza for nearly 3 hours now, and about 96% of my tries look like that, and I'm kinda desperate for help now. I know I'm sort of a beginner, but after restarting for about 400 times I can assure you, I'm not turning the wheel when that happens.
As a sidenote, my wheel does have an area of about 50-60 degress (25-30 on both sides from the default position), where it's really loose and has no resistance at all. It's also making a faint clicking noise when those weird things happen, so I'm not sure if it's trying to do, or if it's doing something that I'm unaware of.
I've never made, nor posted a video before, but this "problem" is really driving me crazy at the moment. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, you can also call me stupid if you want.