GTP_WRS Week 2: Rosso Corsa

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 164 comments
Quick question.

So a few days ago I sent a message to get my submission removed, as I haven't had the time to set a representative lap on the new physics. I don't think I've ever tried to remove a submission before, so is it a concern if I never got a confirmation response from Fetchy? Just wanted to make sure in case an issue occurs and causes my lap from last week to appear on the results by accident.

Quick question.

So a few days ago I sent a message to get my submission removed, as I haven't had the time to set a representative lap on the new physics. I don't think I've ever tried to remove a submission before, so is it a concern if I never got a confirmation response from Fetchy? Just wanted to make sure in case an issue occurs and causes my lap from last week to appear on the results by accident.
@JoostBaksteen I'm not sure the removal process is working as intended. I also removed my test submission and it did not work.

Submitted with current splits.

With others posting mid 39's in sector 2, I see there is quite a bit of time to be gained so will give it a few more tries.

I've really enjoyed this combo and its so rewarding to see how much improvement was made since starting the event.

1:16.483

Had quite a long session today, and probably done with this now, there’s definitely more time but having barely improved over my submission with this lap, and another lap from today which beats this by nearly a tenth while being slightly too close for comfort right at the start of the lap, I think I should really call it. A big struggle for marginal improvements is probably not worth it, especially with all the Ascari headaches. Every .2 I get dies there! :lol:

1:16.483

Had quite a long session today, and probably done with this now, there’s definitely more time but having barely improved over my submission with this lap, and another lap from today which beats this by nearly a tenth while being slightly too close for comfort right at the start of the lap, I think I should really call it. A big struggle for marginal improvements is probably not worth it, especially with all the Ascari headaches. Every .2 I get dies there! :lol:
Ascari is where the new model makes things difficult.

1:16.279

And I’m just now realising that I don’t know whether or not I’m exiting the second chicane cleanly, seeing as the rumble strip ends and there’s painted stuff and it gets mighty close (too close perhaps)… 🤬, I’m getting a black flag, aren’t I? :nervous:

And I say that about probably anything I submit. Submit and be damned… or hope for mercy. :lol:

Edit: the bot accepted that really quickly, damn. And I’m already second guessing it… I don’t mind not having a result, but I AM worried I’ll get in trouble. Maybe I should just delete the submission. :(

Last edited:
Okay, thinking about it a bit more calmly, it’s an honest mistake I pointed out, and I didn’t win so the curve wasn’t screwed up. If it’s dirty, it’ll be a standard DQ, I had one once, it was… uncomfortable, not unbearable.

Replay shared with the likely tags, may as well get it out of the way.

Edit: and I’m really annoyed with myself, as this was my fastest lap, and was pretty easy to verify for the most part.

Last edited:
Okay, thinking about it a bit more calmly, it’s an honest mistake I pointed out, and I didn’t win so the curve wasn’t screwed up. If it’s dirty, it’ll be a standard DQ, I had one once, it was… uncomfortable, not unbearable.

Edit: and I’m really annoyed with myself, as this was my fastest lap, and was pretty easy to verify for the most part.
Don't worry, we've all been there. Even Stewards a few times. It happens.

Don't worry about it, we've all had a lap or two like that. Just remember that this is all for fun.

Latest Posts

Back