GTP_WRS Week 21: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 40 comments
GTP-olrrtr
greenflag-gif.152575

Nice clean lap within rules!

Great results everyone im quiet pleased with my own time as my heart wasn’t in this combo as I hated the car.
As for Doodle there’s something alien about him, as that time is out of this world my god phenomenal time well done

Both laps below are clean and green with the correct time at the line 👍

sparad388
greenflag-gif.152575

gtp_davidperel
greenflag-gif.152575

@sparad388 ... I saw on your replay that you drive with ABS off and TCS on.. might be worth a try to switch these around and leave ABS on default and TCS off or maybe just TCS on 1? with the ABS off it just makes your car transform into a ship when you have to do heavy braking for tight turns, ABS will make the car go where you want it to go and not slide so much.. just a suggestion mate and Welcome to the WRS! :cheers:

The last 2 requested replays are clean and green with the correct times at the line, Well done guys! 👍

GTP_Eriba
greenflag-gif.152575

routergod24
greenflag-gif.152575

The replays below were not required but the drivers had the decency to share so gave them a quick look also ;) all clean and green with correct time at the line 👍

GTP_Sjaak
greenflag-gif.152575

MrCooper77
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_OLRRTR
greenflag-gif.152575

Every replay available for this round has been checked by someone now.. Well done guys!
for me it was an easy week for checking with no magnifying glass required once :D:tup:

:cheers:

Appreciate the help. I am totally new to console gaming and the Gran Turismo series as for many years only raced on my PC. Thanks for watching my painfully slow lap.

Your lap was great winet, it was totally clean and driven to the best of your ability! I had no problem checking it for you 👍

Like most things in life the more we do something the better we will get at it.. just do a few more combo's and watch some replays from some of the more experienced drivers for tips and gearing and you will find yourself chopping lots of time off and working your way through the divisions.. just take part and enjoy the events and friendly competition and the rest will fall into place before you know it 👍

Cheers! :cheers:

Back