B - 4

wrs23a.jpg

Art Morrison Corvette '60

highspeedring0ahb1.jpg

High Speed Ring Reverse

p4yyyy030033.jpg

Stewards Comments:
Congrats to all Division winners 👍
This is my first time handling results. Please make me aware of any errors.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1

1---3'28.796---GTP_Timppaq
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'30.062---GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'30.233---GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'30.988---GTP_DEVIE
5---3'31.277---GTP_Manuelos

Division 2

1---3'30.705---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'30.995---GTP_Fuzzy
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'31.257---GTP_CWR
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'31.486---GTP_Paulie
5---3'31.559---GTP_aussienicko
6---3'32.485---GTP_zed300
7---3'32.984---GTP_wotzit07
8---3'33.297---GTP_CarlPKY

Division 3

1---3'30.863---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'31.957---GTP_grevling9294
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'32.543---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'32.565---GTP_MatejH
5---3'33.381---GTP_Sureshot
6---3'33.505---GTP_Mav3r1cK
7---3'34.246---GTP_gtbadboy
8---3'35.117---GTP_Strop

Division 4

1---3'32.535---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'32.784---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'35,195---GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'38.667---GTP_Bigracer

wrs23b.jpg

Overall results:

2---3'30.062---GTP_Stotty
4---3'30.705---GTP_Animera
5---3'30.863---GTP_DukeOfPendle
6---3'30.988---GTP_DEVIE
7---3'30.995---GTP_Fuzzy
8---3'31.257---GTP_CWR
9---3'31.277---GTP_Manuelos
10--3'31.486---GTP_Paulie
11--3'31.559---GTP_aussienicko
12--3'31.957---GTP_grevling9294
13--3'32.485---GTP_zed300
14--3'32.535---GTP_MadMax86
15--3'32.543---GTP_01GTP
16--3'32.565---GTP_MatejH
17--3'32.784---GTP_Nuclearfire
18--3'32.984---GTP_wotzit07
19--3'33.297---GTP_CarlPKY
20--3'33.381---GTP_Sureshot
21--3'33.505---GTP_Mav3r1cK
22--3'34.246---GTP_gtbadboy
23--3'35.117---GTP_Strop
24--3'35,195---GTP_Lagas
25--3'38.667---GTP_Bigracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited:
Congratulations to all division winners and podiums. Timo, that time is out of this world.

Matt.

ongrats to Timppaq for the overall win with such a great time.

Well done to all division podium winners as well, some really great times. Careful Duke. :sly:

I was hoping the first lap was a good one, good enough for a 3rd place in D3. :)

Some really close times amongst us for a 3 lapper. 👍

Nice job on the results too, Dan.. 👍👍

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 23.zip
    125.3 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to all the division winners, a big 👍 to Timppaq for a fantastic time also.

Congrats to all the winners

01GTP's Replay is clean and green.

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 23.zip
    122.2 KB · Views: 6
Congratulation to all podiumers :cheers: And Special mentioning to Phil, 5th overall! :eek:

And good job Vaxen with the results 👍

Replay:

Attachments

• WRS_23_Timppaq_PAL.zip
    124.8 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Timo, never really had much desire to try again, was enjoying most of the easter break outdoors playing golf and what not.

I'm curious as to what setup you used as you seemed to smash the competition, revealing such a setup will benifit the members of gtplanet for future non time trial races.

Thanks for the mention Timo. As you know, I had some help with my tune 👍
Your race time as usual is on a different level.

Also top performances by Stotty and Animera.

Congratulations to all winners and podium-placers.

Good job with the results Vaxen 👍

My replay:

View attachment DoP WRS 23.zip

Well done everyone, especially Timppaq with an amazing time.
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_23.zip
    126.2 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Timo, never really had much desire to try again, was enjoying most of the easter break outdoors playing golf and what not.

I'm curious as to what setup you used as you seemed to smash the competition, revealing such a setup will benifit the members of gtplanet for future non time trial races.

Thanks 👍 I was waiting for you to post a time. :) And as I wasn't yet happy with the total time earlier, made the last session last night. There's still little mistakes, but very hard to nail 3 laps in a row.

The tune is not a secret, surely I can post it when I get home ( @ work now :) ) I just warn you, It might be a bit extreme, as my tunes always... :D ..there just was a few things needed to get a fast lap and those things made the car reasonably unstable if not driven in the 'right' way.

Thanks for the mention Timo.

:cheers: 👍

Congrats to all podium places and a big hurray for Vaxen for processing the results in an excellent way :bowdown:

:( A muscle car week and I couldn't manage a division podium.:P Well done place getters. Animera, you just continue to hammer down those standing in your way.👍

Now, what about the Tuner Garage prize? No mention?:D

Normally I'd be very happy with 2nd, but Timo's time leaves me feeling a little underwhelmed... 1.3 seconds quicker... amazing time mate 👍

Also, big well done to Phil... 5th overall 👍

Really enjoyed this one once I'd got an AI line-up that pretty much stayed out of the way. And what a fabulous car to drive with the right set-up.

Replay...

View attachment GTP_Stotty WRS wk23.zip

Again, Timo shows the community how it is done :lol: Even when he does reveal his tune there is no guarantee it will let anybody close to him. When this boy sets his heart on going fast in a combo, there's no one faster, I truly believe that. Many congratulations, it's always a massive pleasure to have you part of WRS :cheers:

Animera, wow! Straight in to D2 and straight to the top!! You are showing incredible leaps of ability Ian and I just hope my own laptimes drop like yours now that I've recently switched to the wheel. Congratulations! 4th overall!

Now I guess it's Phil's turn to shine in D3, and 5th overall as well as a fantastic lap at Eiger this week, you'll be D2 any day now mate, well done (you slowpoke :lol:)

Well done to Madmax for winning D4, excellent performances all around guys 👍

A massive thank you to Vaxen for handling the results so effectively, I didn't even realise there was a change of personnel :D

All the best
Maz

Thanks Maz and others too for the (very) kind words, but that's just too much :P After all, time trials often comes down to the perceverance and will to put a lot effort in.. no easy ride for me to do a good lap / time. That's one thing that baffles me in case of holl01, for example. The ability to put down a dazzling lap in a moment. I've never found my limits so fast... 👍

Yeah, It's amazing how holl01 can put in super fast laps so quickly. A skill I wish I had, but saying that. I'm starting to find my limit quicker which is a good thing.:)

Replay coming shortly by the way.👍

EDIT: Here's replay
View attachment GTP_mad94d WRS 23.zip

Last edited:
First,congrats to the division winners,Timo,Animera,Duke and MadMax86 👍

Second, a big thanks to the tuners who made some time free to get a tune for this week.👍👍
I believe the tunes were widely used ,modified ,changed back etc.:)
Thanks guys for giving this week an extra dimension.

We had a virtual prize,eternal fame and beyond and I think it is fair that the DC and TLD garage share that title.

Dan,good job on the results ,cheers.

THE TUNERS:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch Customs Tuning Shop

dutchcustoms.jpg

Tuner : NLxAROSA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Fart Racing garage and tune

oldsig1.jpg

Tuner : Kart racer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blitz Hendrix Tuning

bht.jpg

---BHT Tunes---

Tuner : Blitz187

The Lion's Den Racing

tldmgmlayoutcopy.jpg

Tuner : Paulie

LP2K's Live Performances

lp2kz.jpg

Tuner : LP2K

Thanks again guys

No problem Sjaak! Anytime... maybe next time I'll produce a worthy tune :D If there is a next time that is 👍

Congrats to all winners
Her is my replay (TLD tune)
Thank to Paulie 👍

Attachments

• WRS 23.zip
    122.3 KB · Views: 6
I've checked following replays, all correct specs clean and green:
post#1
gflagjn4.gif

gflagjn4.gif

4---3'30.705---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

5---3'30.863---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

12--3'31.957---GTP_grevling9294
gflagjn4.gif

Congrats to all podium finishers! 👍

I tried to check Stotty's replay but the replay doesn't work. (loaded it twice.)

Here is my replay for view:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 23.zip
    119.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for checking 👍

The tune I used:

86%
-20 / -19
10 / 8
9 / 8
-0,36 / -0,12
3,4 / 2,6
3 / 6
42deg.

Well done to all the winners and podium finishers 👍 blazing race time from Timo! :cheers:
I did run this early in the week but was totally sidetracked and kept offline for a few days due to a couple of the long term older members at the club I work at passing away within a day of each other and then the place being hired out for wakes and Easter functions! ... It was just not on the cards and missed submitting etc .. Just a bad week for me basically :(

I just had a few test laps in the F430 at Eiger so hopefully it will be a week where I can commit more time to the combo and meet the deadline 👍
Laters guys
Ron. :cheers:

Thanks MadMax

Congrats to all podium finishers and especially Timo. What a time!👍

Thanks to all the drivers that supported my tune.👍

Back