GTP_WRS Week 23: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 54 comments
GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575
- :bowdown:

MrRacingline
greenflag-gif.152575
- Sorry missed this in the first sweep due to incorrect tags. You need to use the ones that come up in the pop up box when you share and you really only need to complete the first tag field with the gtpwrsxxx where xxx = the week number e.g. 023. Hope that helps :) 👍

@Vin Sinn saw you had a replay out there but didn't submit, not sure why as it was a great lap that would have been a green flag and a 10 spot on the board :cheers:

Just two left to check now

@EDK who is sunning himself on holiday so has a pass until Sunday and @Turbo Racer 48

MrRacingline
greenflag-gif.152575
- Sorry missed this in the first sweep due to incorrect tags. You need to use the ones that come up in the pop up box when you share and you really only need to complete the first tag field with the gtpwrsxxx where xxx = the week number e.g. 023. Hope that helps :) 👍

@Vin Sinn saw you had a replay out there but didn't submit, not sure why as it was a great lap that would have been a green flag and a 10 spot on the board :cheers:

@EDK who is sunning himself on holiday so has a pass until Sunday and @Turbo Racer 48

Hi Mike, Will put mine up later today as been out and about in the sunshine over last two days.

MrRacingline
greenflag-gif.152575

I did submit, I wonder if because its my first time here. I have no division either.

I did submit, I wonder if because its my first time here. I have no division either.

I can't see any PM from you with your final lap time submission. When you say you submitted how did you do that?

You will not get a division placement until you have 3 verified TT results.

I can't see any PM from you with your final lap time submission. When you say you submitted how did you do that?

You will not get a division placement until you have 3 verified TT results.
So confusing, the rules said if you post your lap time in the thread then it will be invalid 100.708

So confusing, the rules said if you post your lap time in the thread then it will be invalid 100.708
even more frustrating is i had ran a 100.407 but had slower first two splits, and I thought that was what we were racing for so i had deleted the other replays so not to get confused...haha too late for that i guess(being confused that is)

The "How does this work?" section at the start of the thread is intended to help with that sort of issue. (Shown below).

We use splits to benchmark as the week goes on, without sharing full lap times.

The splits you post should be from your best lap that complies with the rules.

Splits posting and lap submissions are separate. You send the lap time to our Fetchbot in a private conversation, as outlined in the submission section in the race thread. Hope that helps, but let us know if you have more questions.

Overview (How Does This Work?):
  • You must be part of our registry to participate.
  • These are Time Trial Events, we have Online Races here.
  • Set the game up according to the event, car and track details below.
  • Save Your BEST LAP replay before exiting your session.
  • Be sure and run cleanly to the end of the first sector after setting your fast lap. If you exit right away, your time stamp may not show up in your replay.
  • Report your split times in here, so you can compare your pace to other racers, without revealing the full lap time.
  • Our leaderboard shows how you stack up during the week, before thedeadline.
  • Submit your lap via PM to ourFetchbot, before the event deadline.
  • On deadline day, we will publish the results in our leaderboard and in a thread in this section.
  • Identified replays will be checked by your fellow participants to be sureyou meet the event regulations.

EDK
The "How does this work?" section at the start of the thread is intended to help with that sort of issue. (Shown below).

We use splits to benchmark as the week goes on, without sharing full lap times.

The splits you post should be from your best lap that complies with the rules.

Splits posting and lap submissions are separate. You send the lap time to our Fetchbot in a private conversation, as outlined in the submission section in the race thread. Hope that helps, but let us know if you have more questions.

Overview (How Does This Work?):
  • You must be part of our registry to participate.
  • These are Time Trial Events, we have Online Races here.
  • Set the game up according to the event, car and track details below.
  • Save Your BEST LAP replay before exiting your session.
  • Be sure and run cleanly to the end of the first sector after setting your fast lap. If you exit right away, your time stamp may not show up in your replay.
  • Report your split times in here, so you can compare your pace to other racers, without revealing the full lap time.
  • Our leaderboard shows how you stack up during the week, before thedeadline.
  • Submit your lap via PM to ourFetchbot, before the event deadline.
  • On deadline day, we will publish the results in our leaderboard and in a thread in this section.
  • Identified replays will be checked by your fellow participants to be sureyou meet the event regulations.
Ok, thanks, didnt understand the "fetchbot PM" I figured it would know lol...from watching replay I guess...for future how do I pm the fetchbot?. Thanks for all youre help! I am a driver not a PC tech lol..one of the reasons I havent done this in the past.

Ok, thanks, didnt understand the "fetchbot PM" I figured it would know lol...from watching replay I guess...for future how do I pm the fetchbot?. Thanks for all youre help! I am a driver not a PC tech lol..one of the reasons I havent done this in the past.
We try to make it easy. This is from the submission section. Click on that WRS Fetchbot link below and it sets everything up except the time. There's a week specific link in the thread each week.

All submissions must be sent by PM(Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 24 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
  • Please submit your FULL LAP TIME in the following format on a single line:
    X:XX.XXX
    (Example-) 1:10.100
  • You will get an automated responsewithin 15min, letting you know whether your submission wasaccepted, or if you had an error.
  • For those of you who were used tosubmitting replays on GT6, you no longer have the ability to export the files.

Back