GTP_WRS Week 23 : Skyline Fever

• Thread starter EDK
  • 207 comments
EDK
Try again now. I updated the registry and did a sync, but this may or may not work.......
25 minutes ago NEW
Your username is not in the official registry.

Please make sure you are registered correctly, then try again.
If you tried to register, make sure you follow the guidelines thoroughly as in that case the PM title was incorrect.

Nix!

25 minutes ago NEW
Your username is not in the official registry.

Please make sure you are registered correctly, then try again.
If you tried to register, make sure you follow the guidelines thoroughly as in that case the PM title was incorrect.

Nix!
Yeah, was afraid there might be some backend work needed. We will try to get arranged before deadline.

Another run in my attempt to finish ahead of @ColinNZ, my splits remain about the same but took another hundredth off at the line.

Appropriately enough, I appear to have caught Skyline fever (or a fever at the very least), so that lap may not improve before the deadline. You never know, though, I may find that illusive four tenths my opt suggests is out there somewhere within my delirium. (The trick will be remembering to save the replay).

Time for some soup (and possibly wine).

Appropriately enough, I appear to have caught Skyline fever (or a fever at the very least), so that lap may not improve before the deadline. You never know, though, I may find that illusive four tenths my opt suggests is out there somewhere within my delirium. (The trick will be remembering to save the replay).

Time for some soup (and possibly wine).

Wine is definitely a good place to start mate ;)
Hope you feel better soon!

Since Wednesday been chipping away reducing best lap time by around 0.2 secs then today I ran this 'out of the ordinary' S2 (for me) and managed to link it to a reasonable S1 & S3 (for me) :).

Will have to see If I can repeat the feat tomorrow as presently 0.2 secs off my new optimum in the session and another 0.5 secs off absolute optimum.

So @Never2fast1 much closer to your cumulative split but I suspect that you are faster in S3 than me still so any competition will remain short lived !

Since Wednesday been chipping away reducing best lap time by around 0.2 secs then today I ran this 'out of the ordinary' S2 (for me) and managed to link it to a reasonable S1 & S3 (for me) :).

Will have to see If I can repeat the feat tomorrow as presently 0.2 secs off my new optimum in the session and another 0.5 secs off absolute optimum.

So @Never2fast1 much closer to your cumulative split but I suspect that you are faster in S3 than me still so any competition will remain short lived !

I just went .2 faster on the board, so pulled away again, now more motivation for you to hit your optimum. :cheers:

Late to the party, and not much time to put into this one, but got some decent splits. Not feeling really good about the last sector yet, but putting these up for now.

2nd to last session, and I've finally got turn 1 and 2 sorted. Am now about two tenths off what I could ideally do, most of that in the final turn.

I just can’t get any better than this at the moment. Plus, with not being able to setup the car proper, I can’t be bothered give this another go.

On to the next weeks TT.

Back