• Drive Train: MR

aawrs24.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 483 BHP
  • Weight: 1450 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• Your run must be done while being off line
  • Do not hit any walls.
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 24 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 20 April 11:59 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck

Last edited:
Combo looks great.👍 F430 is one of my favourite cars.:D

i have one question... why the clutch cant be used ?
I use a DFGT, and a clutch make so much difference at the point to be prohibited ?

Last edited:
Is the deadline for this really monday the 13th of april? I take it its meant to be 20th?

This one is really difficult with the F430's wheelspin. First attempt:

T1: 30.510 30.275
T2: 50.630 50.498

Last edited:
Oh absolutely beautiful!! I've developed a love for Eiger since getting my G25 very recently and I've spent 2 days time trialling the F430 at Suzuka East so I know how it handles. This is going to be my home for the next week. Wonderful choice Sjaak!

All the best
Maz

This will my first WRS participation 👍, after a few laps:

T1 0'30.603 0'30.547
T2 0'50.932 0'50.870

Last edited:
Well if I find time to compete this week, I won't be a threat to anyone.:D

hour session yielded these splits

last sector was also quite good, submitted.

hour session yielded these splits

last sector was also quite good, submitted.

Crikey, one hour and you've already submitted. Those are incredible splits though judging from what others have put in already.👍

Thanx, yeah I know the car quite well now and I must say its the most enjoyable car to drive in the game;) It's just such a good car, it demands your full concentration, and this track suits the car perfectly.

For the corner before T1 I noticed that you get better exit speed if you avoid touching the grass/sand on exit, I submitted because both 3 sectors were P.B's with my T2 being a personal best by quite alot, like 0.14, little tentative on the last corner as I used 90 percent throttle for quite some time, didn't have the nerve to go full throttle as i didnt want to waiste the great lap by loosing the rear or something like that, lost probably 0.050/0.075

Sounds like a ripper lap Dan. Well done.👍 No splits for me yet, will be having my first go later tonight. I love this car and track in TT's so i'm looking forward to it.:D

First splits:

T1: 1 week 15 hours
T2: 2 months, 18 days

:banghead:

All the best
Maz

T1: 30.627
T2: 50.848

I really thought I'd get on better with this combo now, very unpleasantly surprised. I've done a 30.2 T1 on more than a couple of occasions, but now seem to have lost that ability.

All the best
Maz

First attempt at this difficult baby:

T1: 30.201
T2: 50.407

edit> new splits

T1: 30.019
T2: 50.153

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back