greenflag-gif.152575

turnupdaheat
greenflag-gif.152575

routergod24
greenflag-gif.152575

colinnola
greenflag-gif.152575

Thank you 👍

@dranddad, based on the splits I was surprised to see your lap time was faster, cracking last sector of yours! 👍

Thanks Mr Cooper, the last 4 turns if you manage to get right are a dream you can pick up a lot of time on the lap, one but last turn if you hit right can make you 2 tenths by its self. Some lap I could run through there at 128-129mph what ever that is in kph. Hit it wrong you can be down to 120-125,

P.S. Am I the only one who was shifting up at ~8000 RPM? The torque curve drops off sharply after that. Watching real world videos of the car at Isle of Man, looks like he shifts up at ~8000 RPM as well.

Your right about the torque curve sir, which if you watched the speedo as well you would see a marked drop in rate, denoting you have reached and surpassed it's optimum. But that is not always the best place to change gear given the time to change up and then down again at a particular place on track as when working at default settings. If it was a tuned event then you could make more use of the torque curve by altering the place of gear change.

So in the end Mike found change was not a benefit to his style of driving, where as you and I may find the opposite.

You pays your money and you take your chance.

@Bass Addict. Larry your welcome I still know how to do it (gray matter still works (ish)) just that the body says you have got to be joking me. Some weeks I can be quite chipper other weeks I can barely stand on my feet (hence the mobility scooter I have trouble walking 20 meters) Why do I torturer myself doing time game, simple I love the great company and the members I meet on here.

BigMoMo101
blackflag-gif.152573
- No replay submitted, we will reverse this if the replay is submitted and verified before the deadline

Back