GTP_WRS Week 28 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 118 comments
Congratulations to all the podium placers. Nice work Jon, leaving our tasty green pastures soon for some fresh AIR no doubts :sly:

Gave it my best go for the couple of sessions I got at this. I found the BMW to be slightly faster than the Opel, but the Audi I just couldn't get on terms with it at all. Felt like I still had the clublock on the wheel, just wouldn't turn. My settings were pretty much what Dom posted up, no gear changes at all.

I wonder if these hotels hire out PS3's 💡

I wonder if these hotels hire out PS3's 💡

Not sure what your exact travel situation is, but I've brought my own along before. ;)

There are parts of work travel that suck, for sure. But if you take the right attitude about it, and see some things you've never seen, it can be fun. 👍

EDK
Not sure what your exact travel situation is, but I've brought my own along before. ;)

There are parts of work travel that suck, for sure. But if you take the right attitude about it, and see some things you've never seen, it can be fun. 👍

Actually I love melbourne, it's a great city and always something on. Almost impossible to get a bad coffee (unlike sydney), and you can park on the foothpath :dopey: The place where i'm staying (Docklands) seems to be still under construction, I think it hasn't found it's 'soul' yet. I wouldn't mind if they send me on the week of Phillip Island though :sly:

So sorry for the delay. I was busy with my wheel.

My replay:

Attachments

• GT5 WRS Week 28 GTP_w-g-e Pal.zip
    305.5 KB · Views: 13
Replay checked.:)

3---1'54.223---GTP_w-g-e
user118395pic1573412914.gif

PM's sent to SuperSic and lbsf1, reminding them they need to post their replays.

EDK
PM's sent to SuperSic and lbsf1, reminding them they need to post their replays.

Maybe SuperSic's usb drive is stuck at 90% throttle and it's taking a while to download? :lol:

Maybe SuperSic's usb drive is stuck at 90% throttle and it's taking a while to download? :lol:

lbsf1 actually sent his replay to us via email. He is away right now, and was an oversight on my part. It's attached, so if anyone in PAL has a chance to check, it would be appreciated.

SuperSic, on the other hand, has chosen to read my PM but ignore my request for a replay, which isn't going to go over very well if it continues. :grumpy: 👎

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    319 KB · Views: 16
Are there any PAL replays left, that haven't been checked yet? I've got time tonight for some checking. :)

Denur, maybe you know this already, but I'll say it anyway:

If you check the Results section of the leaderboard:
http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GT5/results/28,
the farthest-right column has icons that make it easy to tell who 1) hasn't submitted replays (red !), 2) has submitted replays waiting for checking (black ?), or 3) has had their replay checked (green check mark). I think it also shows red or black flags too.

Joost rocks! 👍

It shows that NINE_HUNDRED and cats_pajamas have submitted unchecked replays, and SuperSic needs to submit a replay. Looking closer, it didn't pick up the fact that NINE_HUNDRED was red flagged, and that GTPcats_pajamas was already checked by GTP_Remo, so it's not foolproof, but it's definitely helpful.
But you can click on those far-right-column icons and be taken to the spot in the thread where their replay was submitted. 👍

Last edited:
Denur, maybe you know this already, but I'll say it anyway:

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GT5/results/29,
the farthest-right column has icons that make it easy to tell who 1) hasn't submitted replays (red !), 2) has submitted replays waiting for checking (black ?), or 3) has had their replay checked (green check mark). I think it also shows red or black flags too.

Joost rocks! 👍

It shows that DHolland, Spud, and Duck still need to submit PAL replays, and gooners needs to submit a NTSC replay (based on their country flags).
But none that are awaiting checking.

Nope, new for me. Joost never seems to cease to amaze me. :cool:

View attachment 76695

Here it is. I am sorry for the delay, but don't ever question my integrity in the future. 👍

PAL

Lighten up Francis... it was a joke and not a shot at your integrity. Just a little quip relating the problem you had with your accelerator to the delay in posting your replay which could very well have been caused by an equally faulty USB drive.

Let's chalk it up to a language barrier... or maybe the lack of a sense of humor to accompany your tremendous, stupendous and wondrous driving skills. 👍

EDIT: I'd love to see the replay but it's in PAL so I'll have to wait until someone does the podium replay... looking forward to it.

All replays are in now.
Now I just need to record them and render them in the Podium vid.
Normally I'll be able to do this this evening.

but don't ever question my integrity in the future. 👍
PAL

Maybe you were talking to me..............

My issue is that you ignored the request for a replay in the thread, posted in here anyhow saying you were glad you won. And then ignored my follow up PM until I got aggressive.

When you can properly comply with the rules, as every other participant did for this week, I will stop questioning your integrity.

Glad your replay was clean, thanks for posting, and good luck in future events. 👍

EDK
Maybe you were talking to me..............

My issue is that you ignored the request for a replay in the thread, posted in here anyhow saying you were glad you won. And then ignored my follow up PM until I got aggressive.

When you can properly comply with the rules, as every other participant did for this week, I will stop questioning your integrity.

Glad your replay was clean, thanks for posting, and good luck in future events. 👍

Not talking to you at all. You are the only one that had the right to question me after my behaviour towards you. I am just very lazy and not into GT5 lately because of my wheel problems.

Thanks for the great job you are doing every week.👍 Hopefully I'll be back on week 31:)

1---1'54.031---GTP_SuperSic
user118395pic1573412914.gif

And here is the Podium vid of D's 1,2 and 4
Enjoy...

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GT5/results/28,

Joost rocks! 👍

Nope, new for me. Joost never seems to cease to amaze me. :cool:

Thanks guys!

It's these posts that make all the hard work worthwhile 👍

Back