GTP_WRS Week 3 : MCMLXXIII - MMII

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 741 comments
I never could get that lovin feeling w/ this one but I did try for over an hr. to beat my ghost and couldn't so that's what I got. Submitted and out........ GL all đź‘Ť now off to defend the home front, with Willow added to Laguna I now have two home tracks to try to protect :)

Move to the east coast :)

When you put it that way, no thanks... I'll take the fact I can't drive until the deadline in exchange for my current location. :sly:

I spent 20 years on the East Coast (Maine) and then 10 years in the Midwest (Chicago)... no plans to backtrack now.

Not to mention even if I was on the east coast no way I can play the game by 7:00 PM at night for the next 10 years. Kids: PS3 doesn't typically turn on until they turn off. Europe on the other hand... timing would be perfect. :sly:

Didn't know mine was good enough to move up so much! :eek:

Just like in week 1, as many people submitted as there were who posted splits (115). Maybe Tim can again compute how many did not submit from that second group.

Just like in week 1, as many people submitted as there were who posted splits (115). Maybe Tim can again compute how many did not submit from that second group.

Submitted Lap, but no splits (stealth submissions... naughty, naughty):
  1. And_Race
  2. Arthur_Farr
  3. c4joelito
  4. ernestone
  5. FerrariF1GT
  6. GTP_LeftyWright
  7. GTP_Sig
  8. MSCad
  9. mysrob
  10. NoahsDadPhil
  11. SERIALF
  12. ThaSyn
Submitted splits, but no lap:
  1. atongo619
  2. Bochawa72
  3. brettcee
  4. GTP_CarlosF
  5. gtp_crispy_one
  6. hayzues874
  7. Invictus321
  8. KWZX10
  9. Luni_Legacy
  10. Munch2112
  11. RacingOtaku86
  12. RS__96__oO

Congrats to all, great job with the win doodle! I knew my final sector was bad, not as bad as I thought though. I love to see such a great turnout.

Didn't know mine was good enough to move up so much!
Daniel, you were 2 thousandths from the 1 25 that you were probably trying to get.

In the last few days I was ahead of my ghost many times starting T3, but I could never catch it. I don't think I ever got within .15 of that T3. The frustrating thing about my best lap is I had a terrible time going into the first braking area, and could normally put 2 to 3 full car lengths ahead of ghost before I ever hit the brakes.

Congrats to Andrew for overall win, podium winners and everyone that participated.

Last edited:
Congrats Andrew, that T3 is insane :eek:

Satisfied with 5th place overall, especially considering my shaky start and that I spent only 4-5 hours maximum on this combo. A word to Spud and Wins for setting such fast times with DS3s đź‘Ť

D3 is the group that slipped this week. There's no way I should have beaten 8 of them to the line.

Once again I had a better T3 than T1+T2. Somehow I doubt that will be the case next week, but given I've given up on online racing, and I have no hope of a podium finish even in D4, I'll take whatever victory I can steal.

This week's T3 hero is GTP_Coupe, who gained 27 spots between T2 and the line among the 103 drivers who submitted both splits and a final time. (there was an error in GTP_Coupe's reported T2 time)

This week's T3 heroes are brinomial and GTP_clock, who each gained 25 spots between T2 and the line among the 103 drivers who submitted both splits and a final time.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but i seem to be missing the unofficially results week 3? where are you seeing the final scores ? Please post a link !

Sorry guys, but i seem to be missing the unofficially results week 3? where are you seeing the final scores ? Please post a link !

The official thread is not up yet, but if you look at Fetchy's leader board, there is a RESULTS button at the top right of the table.

Congrats to all participants, wanted to break the sub 1.27 barrier but didn't get a chance at another run.

To the people getting 1.24 do you want to abduct me and experiment on me and inject me with driving god juice?

Thanks Matthew! It's the art of assuming everyone else has a perfect last sector and going for it. :D
Unfortunately, I'm more of a scientist than an artist, and a slow one at that. :lol:

Wow. Dropped 23 positions. Guess my T3 wasn't as good as I thought :confused:
More likely, it's some of us had heroic T3s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry admin! Made quite a big mistake in posting my splits, but only had half an hour between getting in from work and going out to play pool! Second section should have been 56.484 not 56.725. Sorry if it has caused some skew results.

Sorry admin! Made quite a big mistake in posting my splits, but only had half an hour between getting in from work and going out to play pool! Second section should have been 56.484 not 56.725. Sorry if it has caused some skew results.
That makes just a bit a difference in the T3 comparison, and it means you only gained 8 spots in T3 among those of us who posted both splits and a final time. Oh well; everything other than the final time is unofficial anyway.

Back