GTP_WRS Week 30 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 43 comments
Sorry for not checking sooner :guilty:

GTP_Nuclearfire's NTSC replay is clean and green 👍

Hi :),

Congratulations for all winners :cheers: and specially for MadMax pass to Division 3 ;)

Here's my replay

Attachments

• WRS(GT5P)_Week30_GTP_Lagas.zip
    230 KB · Views: 12
Both GTP_Lagas' laps are clean 👍 Tried keeping the Tamora in 4th gear at the first corner? I'm sure it would have brought you a few tenths ;) Still, great performance :)

Sjaak, could you please look at Holl01's Tamora replay? I suspect an off at the beginning of the final corner, but I'm not sure what's exactly specified as part of the track... Thanks in advance 👍

Edit: Sorry Mav3r1cK, forgot your replays... Both laps are clean as a whistle!

Last edited:
Sjaak, could you please look at Holl01's Tamora replay? I suspect an off at the beginning of the final corner, but I'm not sure what's exactly specified as part of the track... Thanks in advance 👍

Track for this week was, rumbles are part of the track.
In that corner the rumbles ended at some point and some brownish concrete continues.

Holl01's car had at that corner 3 wheels of.
So I have to give a DQ
rflagnv1.gif
for the Tamora.

p6100001u.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for checking, Sjaak! Do we want Hyperspeed's replays or can we put this one in the archive now?

No need for Hypers replays.

Week 30 is official now.

I kind of suspected it was dirty but I couldnt be bothered checking it in detail, took a risk didnt pay off haha, congratulations to the new winner of the week

I kind of suspected it was dirty but I couldnt be bothered checking it in detail, took a risk didnt pay off haha, congratulations to the new winner of the week

Too damn lazy and cocky is the term you where looking for when not checking your replays :dunce:

and what about this comment ...

i think you are just cut that I absolutely destroyed you in WRS week 30 by a stagering margine of 7 tenths, in a combined time trial event of under 2 minutes. Looks as If you've lost your touch old man, better get some sleep Ron.

Thanks bud! you really justified that crappy comment with your DQ ;) made my day seeing you yet again put your foot in it :sly:

OMG mrp shutup, i've moved on from eys16 antics, how about you move on also, its in the past, stop digging up old comments made in different threads

to be honest that sort of behaviour is from a poor quality human being, i am being absolutely logical and mathamatically correct here, u are a poor poor sad human being for doing that, and i dont need to explain any further my reasons for thinking this

edit: after congratulating you for winning the week, u go and do this to me, what are you, dont u move on? dont u get over things, why continue this negative talk, its not doing anything for anybody.............

Congrats to the green flag podiums, too bad we had to have a DQ this week.

Results are official for the week, no reason to keep this one open.

Back