GTP_WRS Week 30: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 56 comments
doodlemonoply:
proxy.php
Heh, seems you and I where the only ones using the extra tarmac at pit exit:P (that I have seen)
GTP_Kreezydoed:
proxy.php

Ruzinvincible:
proxy.php

DEPR:
redflag-gif.152574
Confirmation of what Ruz already reported. (Sorry buddy, you had all four wheels on the grass)

BTW, @EDK ,@Vaxen ,@Gravitron : is there any system who checks what replay?

My internet died an hour before the deadline, so I couldn't submit my 41.229... :grumpy:

Good thing I did a test submission, otherwise I wouldn't have submitted a time at all!

As for the top times... wow, I didn't think anyone would have managed a 40.x. :eek: Congrats to @et_ for the win and @Sutuki for an insane T3 to poke under 41 seconds. :bowdown:

This was my third TT, shouldn't I be listed as a Rookie and have my replay checked?
And get my Division placement? Because I'm not on the Rookie promotions list either?

Well done everyone and congrats to all podium finishers in all divisions.
Very happy to improve my handicap.

nail-27:
proxy.php

GTP_Crozzlow:
proxy.php

swsc73:
proxy.php
nice driving, i'll have to try using brake and throttle at the same time one of these days
DieselDave08:
proxy.php

GTP_Zapphoid:
proxy.php

Thank for checking my replay and congrats to the winners! :cheers:

A close battle this week. At one point during the week there was 1 second covering the top 52 drivers.
Congrats to the Div winners and podium peeps.

Given the circumstances very happy with the result although my goal was to end within one second of the winner.
All podium finishers congratulations:cheers:
@Thematic Very good lap man and a nice negative handicap too 👍

This was my third TT, shouldn't I be listed as a Rookie and have my replay checked?
And get my Division placement? Because I'm not on the Rookie promotions list either?
You should have been placed with the other 3-TT rookies. @Vaxen, is Fetchy feeling alright?

Edit - I guess not - the last update on the leaderboards was at 10:30 am GMT. Paging @JoostBaksteen.

Last edited:
et_
BTW, @EDK ,@Vaxen ,@Gravitron : is there any system who checks what replay?
Generally it's who grabs what first, as long as you don't try to confirm your own replay. :lol:

Finishing the checks (including the rookies that should be checked but for some reason are not marked as needing checking):

MattinMJ
greenflag-gif.152575

MeisterFetz
greenflag-gif.152575

ScippaLimoni
greenflag-gif.152575

alexamenos
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

starfighter75
greenflag-gif.152575

SPENCIVE
greenflag-gif.152575

thematic604
greenflag-gif.152575

This was my third TT, shouldn't I be listed as a Rookie and have my replay checked? And get my Division placement? Because I'm not on the Rookie promotions list either?

The Registration thread has wording that can be interpreted as such, but it's 3 Official Results threads (this isn't one, at time of posting) in which you have a lap that was verified as clean. You'll get your placement next week, assuming Fetchy doesn't take over the world in the interim. ;)

The Registration thread has wording that can be interpreted as such, but it's 3 Official Results threads (this isn't one, at time of posting) in which you have a lap that was verified as clean. You'll get your placement next week, assuming Fetchy doesn't take over the world in the interim. ;)

Okay thanks for the answer.
Just to be sure, no matter if I run this weeks TT (31), I will get my placement next week?

@Eggstor Thanks for checking my replay :)

Okay thanks for the answer.
Just to be sure, no matter if I run this weeks TT (31), I will get my placement next week?

@Eggstor Thanks for checking my replay :)

Yes, if there are no more problems, but Fetchy is acting up of late so it's not guaranteed.

et_
GTP_Sutuki:
greenflag-gif.152575

Thanks for checking, and congratulations for the win :D. Couldn't have been much closer :lol:

Congrats to all podium finishers 👍

Reactions: et_
Great laps from the 2 guys below the 41 sec barrier :bowdown:
Congrats to all podium finishers in their respective divisions :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back