GTP_WRS Week 30 : Pickup artist

• Thread starter Argon
  • 169 comments
Not getting anywhere near the 109 mph
Welcome to the WRS! 👍

Maybe I can offer some advice, when your lap starts drift up as high as you can go right along the fence and ride it the entire length of the fence...build up speed and shift to third gear. Now try and take as straight a line as possible while hugging the left fence / barrier. I shift to fourth gear right before the little jump in the middle of the track and aim for the two wheels on dirt, two wheels on grass like the guide says for the next jump. I am trying to limit the truck from being airborne as much as possible!

In other words, I am trying to extend the run up as much as possible to build up as much speed as possible before the timer starts. I am always starting my lap at 109 to 111 mph...

HTH...:)

:cheers:

Thanks, i'll have another go after the football. Not getting anywhere near the 109 mph @Jump_Ace talks about in his guide so must be doing something wrong!

I find its best to run consecutive laps in a row here. Eventually you'll get a rhythm of the driving line as you finish your lap and you should see more speed to begin the next one.

Jerome

Back