GTP_GDS
greenflag-gif.152575

hirnsauger69
greenflag-gif.152575
- that hairpin tho :eek::lol:
Be_Weis
greenflag-gif.152575
Thanks for checking!!

Weird. Maybe it's because i didn't complete a lap after that.
Anyway, thanks for checking Mike!

It is completely avoidable, you need to run a completely clean sector (better if you can run more) after you have completed your lap. If you are even the slightest bit dirty then the save will end up short so keep going until you do have clean sectors. If I accidentally run dirty then I make sure I do one full lap that is totally clean.

It's a pain but this works.

It is completely avoidable, you need to run a completely clean sector (better if you can run more) after you have completed your lap. If you are even the slightest bit dirty then the save will end up short so keep going until you do have clean sectors. If I accidentally run dirty then I make sure I do one full lap that is totally clean.

It's a pain but this works.
Got it. I'll make sure next time the replay's fine.

If anyone has time I’d love to know where I’d make up time up time on my lap. I’ve looked at leaders laps and I just can’t see it. It may be the beets during the football but my lines seem generally the same ish apart from the hairpin where I turned in earlier.

No worries if not but never hurts to ask

If anyone has time I’d love to know where I’d make up time up time on my lap. I’ve looked at leaders laps and I just can’t see it. It may be the beets during the football but my lines seem generally the same ish apart from the hairpin where I turned in earlier.

No worries if not but never hurts to ask

I took a look:

Turn 1: Great line, just a bit too conservative with the throttle. This is a killer for the relatively lengthy straight that follows.

Hairpin: As you mention the line is a bit off here, can carry a lot more speed out with a wider line.

Final chicane section: Lost a lot of time here - this is the most challenging section of the track, ideally you want to cut the 2nd apex over the curb enough that you can maintain full throttle through from there onwards.

You've got a good sense of lines, now its just a matter of pushing your limits. The two biggest things you'll notice from faster laps in general is that they a) get on full throttle earlier and carry more exit speed and b) use as much of the track as possible. Learning where and when to use every inch of the track is probably the best way to really improve once you've mastered general technique - no better way to learn this than to watch replays of the very best drivers like Doodle or Lightning.

Back