GTP_WRS Week 31 : Plant your foot!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 168 comments
Still getting used to this track.. but really enjoying this combo.. the car is so very nicely balanced.. :lol::lol:

42144834575_e83a3c8b60_c.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you having your biggest problems? Let's us know. We'll tackle it one at a time

Thanks Randy. Sector 1 feels / looks like the replay so there must be something I’m missing.

I’m at 137/138 mph across the line so it could be my speed out the final corner which I haven’t been able to take flat, changing to 4th halfway round.

Sector 2 I take the first right slow to stay on right side of track and then flat through the next two. Am sure I lose time at the hairpin, ive late turn in to get more speed for straight and tried trail brake into it, clip apex and then go.

Sector 3, removed. My bad.

Not clicking somewhere.

Last edited:
@skaboy607 Your S/F line speed is ok:tup: I'm usually at 139mph. Watch @Meister Fetz and @Argon excellent videos a few more times and you'll pick up some time in sector 1.

For the hairpin in sector 2, brake at the 100m sign, don't go wide there. Get down onto the rumbles in 2nd gear, track is wide there at exit so point it towards the rumble on the outside. I think I'm around 50 something mph at exit. Its hard but try not to get any wheel spin when accelerating in 2nd should shift to 3rd at rumble strip. You can loose half second or more if you go to far up the track at entry at the hairpin.

I've been working all night so I think that sounds right.

We can't talk about 3rd sector.

Last edited:
@skaboy607 Your S/F line speed is ok:tup: I'm usually at 139mph. Watch @Meister Fetz and @Argon excellent videos a few more times and you'll pick up some time in sector 1.

For the hairpin in sector 2, brake at the 100m sign, don't go wide there. Get down onto the rumbles in 2nd gear, track is wide there at exit so point it towards the rumble on the outside. I think I'm around 50 something mph at exit. Its hard but try not to get any wheel spin when accelerating in 2nd should shift to 3rd at rumble strip. You can loose half second or more if you go to far up the track at entry at the hairpin.

I've been working all night so I think that sounds right.

We can't talk about 3rd sector.
thank you for help. More laps practice tonight. 3rd sector talk removed. My bad.

Back