GTP_WRS Week 32 : Ferrari 599 @ Fuji Speedway F

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 124 comments
  • 12,368 views
Wow, looking at the leaderboard is annoying me endlessly. With the 5th best T1 and a similar tune to almost everyone in the event I should be way further up the board than I am at T2.

Thank you to all the very kind members who PMed me their own tunes when they saw I was struggling (hissyfitting). Just goes to show why this is the best online GT community :cheers:

All the best
Maz
 
Guys, I know this is off topic but for those who haven't seen this you have to check it out....

Impreza and Drift lovers, EnJoY!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry for going off topic, but I couldn't resist :sly:
 
Last edited:
Initial splits after trying TLD's tune:

T1: 22.088
T2: 56.303
 
New Splits:

T1: 21.459
T2: 54.615

All the best
Maz
 
Been running this one with R1 / R2 and dropped a bit on the weight, a bit tricky to say the least but so far my best clean lap has ... 21.379 / 54.497

I've probably got another .1 or .2 to scrape together at the line! some great splits posted so far 👍
 
Second run.

T1 21.444
T2 55.088

Near my limit on this one, maybe a bit more to find with a better tune.
 
New Splits:

T1: 21.797
T2: 55.229

with TLD's tune
 
Improved a bit in T2 and a lot at the line...

T1 21.461
T2 54.466
 
Only a little bit up on my last times.

T1 21.503
T2 54.977

D4 Gold Controller, sorry if I missed anything out Marooned.
 
Only a little bit up on my last times.

T1 21.503
T2 54.977

D4 Gold Controller, sorry if I missed anything out Marooned.

An excellent splt time for your division Phillip, well done 👍

All the best
Maz
 
Only a little bit up on my last times.

T1 21.503
T2 54.977

D4 Gold Controller, sorry if I missed anything out Marooned.

Nice one mate 👍.
 
Only a little bit up on my last times.

T1 21.503
T2 54.977

D4 Gold Controller, sorry if I missed anything out Marooned.

Wow, you have really improved a lot since you joined. 👍
 
New splits:
T1 21:522
T2 55:892
 
New splits:

T1: 21.464
T2: 54.449

All the best
Maz
 
T1: 21.512
T2: 54.660

Seen several 54.5XX T2s only to screw up in the last part
 
I had a slight problem tonight. Right, what happened was I was exiting the hairpin and theres a green runoff area, next to rumble strips. I had two wheels on the rumble strips and for some strange reason, my laptime was red. I saved the replay and viewed it and im 100% confident my lap is clean. So then, I just want to know does my laptime count or not ?
 
Fuzzy,I will send my email by PM to you.
If you don't improve your laptime,you can send the replay to me.

I will review the replay but if you are clearly within this weeks track rules,I see no problem.
 
New times:
T1 21.617
T2 54.915

Much improved T3:tup:
 
Fuzzy,I will send my email by PM to you.
If you don't improve your laptime,you can send the replay to me.

I will review the replay but if you are clearly within this weeks track rules,I see no problem.

Thanks again. Obviously it doesnt show sector times in replay, but I can remember the start of my sector times off the top of my head.

T1: 21.4xx
T2: 54.4xx
 
I had a slight problem tonight. Right, what happened was I was exiting the hairpin and theres a green runoff area, next to rumble strips. I had two wheels on the rumble strips and for some strange reason, my laptime was red. I saved the replay and viewed it and im 100% confident my lap is clean. So then, I just want to know does my laptime count or not ?

I had the same thing 3 days ago!!!! I deleted the lap :indiff:
 
Updated

Edit: Sorry for double posting :crazy:
 
Thanks again. Obviously it doesnt show sector times in replay, but I can remember the start of my sector times off the top of my head.

T1: 21.4xx
T2: 54.4xx

Hi square while in replay to have the UI (and sector times) displayed.

👍
 
New splits for me, 2 tenths faster across the line than my perviously posted lap, but I got sideways on to the main straight, and T1 seemed a little slower than possible, so at least 2 tenths to go I say!

T1- 21.485
T2- 54.536
 
I seem to be having major problems here I cant seem to run very fast at all, I wont be sharing myembarrassing splits til i submit.
 
I forgot to mention, I did a brake balance change on my 599 too, it's now 4/8.👍
 
Back