GTP_WRS Week 33 : RUF Road Ahead - 4WD Required

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 322 comments
Last 40 Laps on this combo and finally I was in control of the car. This resulted in a small improvement.

Did a total of 110 laps on this combo Had a love and hate relation with this car but every day I had more fun in it.

@mr_lab_rat, It's amazing how much of a difference a tune can make! I shaved off .4 of a second and I made countless mistakes! I'm certain I can get the time down by another .5 if I don't screw up. Thanks so much! :cheers:

New splits:

1'07.705

Final sector showed best improvement

:D

Last 40 Laps on this combo and finally I was in control of the car. This resulted in a small improvement.

66.815 <------- Mistake there! :)

Did a total of 110 laps on this combo Had a love and hate relation with this car but every day I had more fun in it.

Fetchy rejects my first file because i don't send the good replay so i uploaded the good one 15 minutes from now and still no response...

Fetchy rejects my first file because i don't send the good replay so i uploaded the good one 15 minutes from now and still no response...
I'll PM you with what I see submitted already, and we'll see if that matches what you think it should be.

Submitted with 1 min to spare.. never got back to it after all but hopefully not last in D1 again, my wooden spoon collection is building up lately haha :P

Good luck to all in results :cheers:

Incredible result Viper. I can't wait to check the replay of that third sector.
Congrats on the podium finish Stephen.

Literally about an hour ago I figured how to get 275 km/h at the line. 💡
Did nothing to my feelings about this track.

That must have been a heroic S4/S5 - I didn't think it was good enough for a podium, but that tells you what I know.

Nice overall win @mcsqueegy, and congrats on setting the D3 pace @RacingOtaku86 and @randy1122.

Now, do I start reviewing replays now and risk missing the latest Top Gear: Cars of the People, or do I continue watching the Botswana special?

That must have been a heroic S4/S5 - I didn't think it was good enough for a podium, but that tells you what I know.

27.200 for combined s4 and s5 is really good. The first turn after T3 was very important.

Back