GTP_WRS Week 34 : Drivers and Druids

• Thread starter Argon
  • 95 comments
Can I get a De-Cat? :boggled:

IMG_20180721_080041.jpg

Quick question;
At the following straight (png bellow) both of my left tires went off the track, at the grass, for a second. This didn't affect my lap time either in a positive or a negative way. Is it considered dirty?
https://prnt.sc/k9mbzf
Thanks in advance.

I'd rather see a picture of your car George but as long as you kept 2 wheels on the track that's absolutely fine

Edit: don't forget rumble strips count as track too but not the green surface behind some rumble strips ( I don't mean the grass as that's clearly not track)

Last edited:
I'd rather see a picture of your car George but as long as you kept 2 wheels on the track that's absolutely fine

Edit: don't forget rumble strips count as track too but not the green surface behind some rumble strips ( I don't mean the grass as that's clearly not track)
@Argon , there you go.
5774253614244561416_0.jpg

5764683465172713984_0.jpg

I'll have another go tomorrow. But just in case this lap's dirty i'll need to scrap it and go again, clean this time. Else, i'll just submit it and have an improved lap at the board. Cheers.

Cool, thanks!

Lost some time on T1 and T3 unfortunately but i picked up the pace on the remaining sectors and on the line. Finally getting somewhere with T4. Sadly, there's no consistency on T1.
T1 is tricky to get right 90 % of the time, just be careful on the start of the left turn after t1, a lot of laps ruined there for going off the rumble strips

Banzai! :D I was struggling to improve on yesterday and about to give up, when I finally had sort of a breakthrough in sectors 1 & 2, and managed not to mess it up on the rest of the lap. Almost half a second up at the line. Will submit with these, good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Some great splits posted guys 👍 for me I got a new job last week unexpectedly but much needed and never got to go back to this 👍👎

I am off until Wednesday so will grab a couple of hours on this now before the deadline and if no improvements will submit my best lap from the other night so as I'm not a no show ;) my end section on my best lap is crap :( so I need to improve or I'll probably be a massive 1 second behind the winner :D

GL to all in the results :cheers:

Back