GTP_WRS Week 35 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 48 comments
Hi ppl :),

Congratulation for all winner... principally to Mad for the 1º win in division 3 :dopey:!

Here's my replay 👍

Attachments

• WRS(GT5P)_Week35_GTP_Lagas.zip
    101.8 KB · Views: 16
Couldn't get your replay to work Lagas, kept telling me it wasn't on my USB stick. Could be doing something wrong as I'm new to all this but I did try J_Sabri's and Mad_Max's as well. Sabri's worked fine but Mad's didn't either. Can anyone tell me what I'v done wrong? I extracted all files using winRar to my usb. Sorry to be a noob :dunce: Oh yeah

J_Sabri 👍 good clear lap

Couldn't get your replay to work Lagas, kept telling me it wasn't on my USB stick. Could be doing something wrong as I'm new to all this but I did try J_Sabri's and Mad_Max's as well. Sabri's worked fine but Mad's didn't either. Can anyone tell me what I'v done wrong? I extracted all files using winRar to my usb. Sorry to be a noob :dunce: Oh yeah

J_Sabri 👍 good clear lap
Hey Andy, please make sure that the files you unzip to your USB stick are all located in the following directory:

:\ps3\savedata\bce........\

and that every directory contains the 5 files that the PS3 needs. Good luck!

Checked out some replays too:

Sabri - clean and green 👍
MadMax - clean and green 👍 a pleasure to watch, real smooth and a racing line quite different from what the game suggests :)

Well done guys.

Wish I could also check billyjoebob's replay but unfortunately I don't have the NTSC version of the game.

Thanks for checking steven :cheers:
And thanks for commenting the lap 👍
In my case: tune -> racing line

MadMax

Hey Andy, please make sure that the files you unzip to your USB stick are all located in the following directory:

:\ps3\savedata\bce........\

and that every directory contains the 5 files that the PS3 needs. Good luck!

thanks Steven, think that's where I was going wrong, will have another go, hoping to learn from these replays too 👍

Elaborate please?

Basicly that all cars in stock form have sertain amount of
grip, acceleration and cornering capacity.

Thus there are limits for the car.

Tune: is basicly extending the limits and it will result as different driving line.

MadMax

So, if you drive a car in stock setup it's safe to follow the suggested race line, and if it's tuned you need to find a new way thru your corners? Interesting.

Even though there is one ultimate line through a corner, a vehicle may perform in a manor that requires a slightly modified delivery, to what might be considered the "norm", to get the fastest way for that car through the corner.

So, if you drive a car in stock setup it's safe to follow the suggested race line, and if it's tuned you need to find a new way thru your corners? Interesting.

Not exactly..
1. Ideal line shows what would be the fastest line
if all the cars would be able to follow it.
2. Tuning the car can allow it to take different lines
and/or use same line used with stock setup more efficently.

MadMax

Better late than never, here is my replay.

Can someone verify it please, times nearly up :(

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

J_Sabri 👍 good clear lap

Hi :),

I open the file and its everything rights... anyone can view my files to confirm if its right to...

GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

Just one more replay to check: GTP_Sabre

He apparently has a downloaded NTSC version of the game. If you have this version, please help us close out this week!

Back