GTP_WRS Week 37 : Don't Cha Wish Your Golf Was Pretty Like Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 269 comments
  • 23,262 views
Browser Firefox was not bringing attachment pop up to the foreground...had to minimize message form to find it....must have been the last flash upgrade. All is well...er
I had the same problem. Then I used opera to submit and it worked.
 
I had the same problem. Then I used opera to submit and it worked.
I figured it out when chrome flashed up the attachment pop up so I went back to Firefox and there it was , behind the main screen.
 
Submitted, I couldn't really do much better for some reason, I would make up .2 in T1 and T2 but lose it in T3. I'm hoping therefore that my T3 time is very good. Didn't get the time to polish the lap. Good luck everyone :cheers:
 
Guys submitted and hour ago, and I'm not getting any answer here...
 
Nothing formidable about the lap time I submitted but the split times are a bit unusual :boggled:

T1: 00:39.884
T2: 01:15.884

Many thanks to all for posting their set-ups.
 
Guys submitted and hour ago, and I'm not getting any answer here...
I sent you a PM with the time I see on the board.
 
New splits:

39.351
1:14.585

It's gunna be close for 2nd.

No it's not lol my T3 is horrible il be lucky to hold on to 3rd a golf buggy could beat me to the line with my last chicane
 
3rd sector was poor, though I didn't know it while driving.

39.967
76.267
 
Nothing new to report. Time to get serious about those ponies.
 
39.784
1'15.817

Have to submit with these splits.
 
Improved by .113 but the computer is frozen ATM, 8 min...

Edit: Submitted:)
 
Improved by 0.001
With slower t1 & t2 but amazing t3
 
New splits:

39.369
1:14.486

Found some new ways around corners, I'd say there's over .1 left. I wish we had another day:lol:
 
Final splits eight hundredths at the line.

39.605
1'15.289
 
Wow, photo finish for the D2 podium. If I knew I was only 0.001 behind you Ettick I would have pushed harder :)

This has got to be one of the most hotly contested trials in a long while! Several .001 separations and D2 was crazy close for 2nd thru 5th with 6th and 7th not that far behind.

@Gravitron Your T3 was .123 seconds better than my best! I would be very interested in you tranny setup as we either have a very different idea of shifting or our gearing was really different. Here's mine:

1st....2.310
2nd...1.785
3rd....1.440
4th....1.180
5th....1.004
6th....0.886

Final...4.000
 
Bart's gears:

PASM
Tranny trick, final gear max right, max speed max left
2.310
1.712
1.386
1.155
1.002
0.882
3.800
 
Back