GTP_WRS Week 40 : Weds Forest V.2.150

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Do we get style points...? 540 rodeo flip to fakie ;)

Done with this, can't improve, I have a potential of about .2 but Im traveling tomorrow so won't be able to do it, good luck everyone 👍

Did hit the 21 and 5(54). Soon after:

T1: 21.717
T2: 48.817

Finishing speed at 192.

Last edited:
I just love this cars. The reverse version of Deep Forest, as previously discussed, has a nice flow to it, that uphill S after the back straight is just great, how the tail seems to change direction a bit airborne. Might drive this one late into Monday I guess :crazy:
New splits, EDK's revised gear, slightly modified Stiggy's suspension settings

The amount of white-knuckle teeth-gritting on this one is too much for my old body. :P Can only do about 10-15 laps and I'm spent.

Thanks Joe (@Mini Stiggy) for the tune and write-up and other tips, they've been immensely helpful. 👍👍

Here's what I have tonight, and now I need to go back to my Neon. :dunce:

Enjoy your vacation, Jon (@Carlos Fandango). :D

Ouch, forgot to turn grip reduction to real so have to submit a slower lap.
Here are the spits from that lap

Good luck everyone

Can't believe it...

I guess I am really close to my limit now - I'm a 99,99% happy with that lap - 2 tenths left at the line, compared to my very best sectors, but nearly 3 ½ tenths at the line for now... Everything faster would come as a big surprise to me.... 2 hundredths behind the lap of my wildest dreams, but I had better splits in that session today - including the very best split 1 :sly:👍:gtpflag:

submitted
accepted

Last edited:
Back