Results

3 laps Online Time Trial Event

wrs41.jpg

Lotus Elise '96

pc060048qq.jpg

Suzuka East

41f.jpg

Steward's Comments:

A challenging week this time around. Congrats to all who finished.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 2:

1---3'02.485---GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'02.749---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'03.203---GTP_Ingram
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'04.142---GTP_theewar
5---3'04.737---GTP_TrievelA7X
6---3'04.745---GTP_zed300

Division 3:

1---3'04.479---GTP_grevling
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'05.113---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'05.210---GTP_Sureshot
gflagjn4.gif

4---3'05.774---GTP_Crispy74
5---3'05.821---GTP_MadMax86
6---3'06.478---GTP_Lagas
7---3'07.158---GTP_LeGeNd-1
8---3'09.058---GTP_yesbossdodd
9---3'09.284---GTP_01GTP

Division 4:

1---3'06.628---GTP_vesselin
gflagjn4.gif

2---3'07.149---GTP_Marooned
gflagjn4.gif

3---3'11.312---GTP_CAMikaze
gflagjn4.gif

wrs41a.jpg

Overall Results:

1---3'02.485---GTP_CarlPKY
2---3'02.749---GTP_Paulie
3---3'03.203---GTP_Ingram
4---3'04.142---GTP_theewar
5---3'04.479---GTP_grevling
6---3'04.737---GTP_TrievelA7X
7---3'04.745---GTP_zed300
8---3'05.113---GTP_Nuclearfire
9---3'05.210---GTP_Sureshot
10--3'05.774---GTP_Crispy74
11--3'05.821---GTP_MadMax86
12--3'06.478---GTP_Lagas
13--3'06.628---GTP_vesselin
14--3'07.149---GTP_Marooned
15--3'07.158---GTP_LeGeNd-1
16--3'09.058---GTP_yesbossdodd
17--3'09.284---GTP_01GTP
18--3'11.312---GTP_CAMikaze

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Carl for the Win :cheers:, Vess 👍, and whoever claimed d3 :P

Great combo, I'm just kickin myself 3 ways for messin up my save :dopey:

Last edited:
Great laps Carl and Paulie, really close for 3 laps guys.
Good work to all podiums too. A very difficult combo to get the most out.

:cheers: to all podiums

Here's my replay

Edit: seems there's a problem while uploading the zip file, I get error uploading file!!!!! any clues?

Attachments

• GTP_Marooned - WRS Week 41.zip
    129.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who competed this week, and to all podium finishers :cheers: Not a huge field this week, but I think this was a very fun, challenging combo. Big respect to all the sixaxis users who competed in this combo--I'm quite certain this combo would have been a handful with the controller 👍

I'm having the same problem as Haitham, I can't upload my replay zip file :confused:

Congrats to all the winners

Edit: seems there's a problem while uploading the zip file, I get error uploading file!!!!! any clues?

I got the same error trying to up load my replay,
The site was just moved to a different server that is probably why the uploading is not working

Congratulations to everyone who competed this week, and to all podium finishers:tup: good job guys..All the D1 guys must be on holidays :cool:

Great job Carl, it was close until the end when you pulled out those amazing laps.:cheers: I know it doesn't show it, but there were a few D1 drivers who tried this combo and didn't participate after they were unable to find enough speed, so great job.;) Stoked with 2nd place, but it sounds like replays will have to wait?

Edit: Jordan has just fixed attachments so replays should be able to be uploaded now.

Last edited:
Great job Carl, it was close until the end when you pulled out those amazing laps.:cheers: I know it doesn't show it, but there were a few D1 drivers who tried this combo and didn't participate after they were unable to find enough speed, so great job.;) Stoked with 2nd place, but it sounds like replays will have to wait?

Edit: Jordan has just fixed attachments so replays should be able to be uploaded now.

Thanks for the kind words Paulie 👍 Great performance by you as well :cheers: I wouldn't have had a clue how to tune that car, so thanks again for your tune, excellent as always :D

Here's my replay (PAL)

Lap 1: 1'00.902
Lap 2: 1'00.750
Lap 3: 1'00.833

Attachments

• Carl_WRS.zip
    125.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Here is my replay:

Lap times:

Lap 1: 1'01.707
Lap 2: 1'01.701
Lap 3: 1'01.705

close call at the last corner on first lap

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 41.zip
    124.6 KB · Views: 10
Carl, my man, excellent victory! Pure justification for the switch from controller to wheel and all the hours of practise you have put in. You should be tremendously proud of this achievement and your first overall WRS win.

I am absolutely thrilled for you mate, your splits were D1 all week regardless of the lack of any D1 submissions. A win is a win, and you've got yours :cheers: 👍 :bowdown: :gtpflag:

Congratulations also to Paulie on demonstrating D2 gold pace, to Ingram for another podium and also to Ole B for a superb D3 victory. Well done to Vesselin for beating the mighty impressive GTP_Marooned in D4.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into WRS once my event 03 run is done.

All the best
Maz

Congratulations to everyone that submitted, can't say I've seen that many people have times on the leaderboard not submit before:scared:

Well done to Grev, fantastic time.

Replay attached.

1'01.751
1'01.714
1'01.745

Attachments

• GTP_Sureshot WRS Week 41.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 9
GTP_Sureshot_REPLAY=clean and green 👍

GTP_CarlPKY_ REPLAY=clean and green 👍

Unable to look at GTP_Nuclearfire replay,file is fine and it showed up,must not be PAL.

GTP_Ingram_REPLAY=clean and green 👍 The time should be 3'03.232/not 3'03.203

Last edited:
Well done to everyone, particularly CarlPKY and Paulie! I'd feel guilty if I'd beaten you Paulie, considering I would have been nowhere near you if I hadn't used your setup :lol:

Anyhoo, here's my replay for submission:

Attachments

• GTP_Ingram WRS Week 41.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
Woot, 2nd place, here's my replay.:dopey:

Attachments

• WRS41.zip
    118.8 KB · Views: 9
My lap times
1st 1.01.488
2st 1.01.556
3st 1.01.435
My replay
WRC hmm

Attachments

• WRC 41.zip
    250.2 KB · Views: 11
GTP_CarlPKY's replay 👍
GTP_Paulie's replay 👍
GTP_Sureshot's replay 👍

theewar
GTP_Ingram_REPLAY=clean and green The time should be 3'03.232/not 3'03.203

Yeah I checked again, you're right. I have an A-Level in maths and apparently simple addition is beyond me...

Well done to Vesselin for beating the mighty impressive GTP_Marooned in D4.

:lol: don't think I'm mighty and impressive at all Maz, but thanks for the nice words and big congrats to Vesselin for the win it was close ;)

Congratulations on your first overall victory Carl, great times you laid down this week.
Congrats to all podiums this week and well done to all that competed.

Here is my replay:

Lap times:

Lap 1: 1'01.707
Lap 2: 1'01.701
Lap 3: 1'01.705

close call at the last corner on first lap

Very consistant times Neil, impressive. You sure have improved since starting in the WRS. 👍

3'05.113---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

Congratulations on your first overall victory Carl, great times you laid down this week.
Congrats to all podiums this week and well done to all that competed.

Very consistant times Neil, impressive. You sure have improved since starting in the WRS. 👍

3'05.113---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking my replay 👍 , i surprise myself with how consistent the laps were when i checked the replay

Thought I would post my lap times even though I was no where near the podium.

1'01.511
1'01.617
1'01.617

I had a couple of totals that would have been up to .4 faster but threw the final turn in the 3rd lap ....oh to often :lol:

I was wondering why all the replays has been checked except div.4's!!!?

Mine is there since I told Jordan about the upload bug and he took care of it. :odd:

Thanks, everyone! Congrats to all participants,:cheers: There are some quite impressively consistent times (like nuclearfire)

My replay is attached

Attachments

• WRS_GTP_vesselin.zip
    118.6 KB · Views: 8
I was wondering why all the replays has been checked except div.4's!!!?

Mine is there since I told Jordan about the upload bug and he took care of it. :odd:

Maybe because there is little that the other can learn from us, D4s :D

Latest Posts

Back