GTP_WRS Week 43 : Konichiwa #GT500

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 97 comments
messed up first sector

Would have
2 0.4 9 5
3 6.7 5 2
As well but going for max t2 is a bad idea :cheers: that was slower at the line cause too late into t6. Hope Fetchy gets the correct splits.
Not a great session tonight, found the missing tenths I knew I had lost on my posted lap and convinced it was a good lap I cleaned up all my old replays including the one for the board splits only to subsequently find on the new replay that I was off track by mm's and missed it on the first view.

Taking myself off the board, good luck everyone 👍
Well, I had to choose from 15+ replays and that’s a bit too save everywhere - . I messed up sector1+2: but that’s before it gets important anyways. Still too save...
Good luck all

Had an emergency earlier so I was not able to submit my lap time before the deadline. Would like to know if I can still submit, normally I can always get it in well in advance but today was abit different (and slightly scary).

Had an emergency earlier so I was not able to submit my lap time before the deadline. Would like to know if I can still submit, normally I can always get it in well in advance but today was abit different (and slightly scary).
I think you've got 10 mins

Not a great session tonight, found the missing tenths I knew I had lost on my posted lap and convinced it was a good lap I cleaned up all my old replays including the one for the board splits only to subsequently find on the new replay that I was off track by mm's and missed it on the first view.

Taking myself off the board, good luck everyone 👍
Sorry about that Mike.

Back