GTP_WRS Week 44 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 44 comments
Sorry for the mega delays, seems I haven't had much time on my hands lately. Here's my replay.

Attachments

• WRS44.zip
    116.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for checking my replay Ian 👍

GTP_Animera--Red Corvette/Correct specs/Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

Excellent lap 👍

GTP_Synwraith--Yellow Corvette/Correct specs/Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

Outstanding lap--a pleasure to watch 👍

GTP_Sureshot--Silver Corvette/Correct specs/Clean and Green
gflagjn4.gif

Excellent lap 👍 A bit wide at Dunlop, but you kept your foot on the gas and put in a podium lap which is not easily done--outstanding :cheers:

Thanks for checking my replay. :tup:The exit out of the esses was so important, also found I got some lap ending understeer if I totally left my foot off the gas.

Isn't 130R a great corner in this combo? The satisfaction of nailing it at 150mph is pretty special!

Congratulations to all podiums, especially GTP_Rodney for blitzing D4 again. Replay attached

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    115.9 KB · Views: 16
Here's mine. Hope it clears. :)

Attachments

• CAMikaze_WRS44.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 15
Here's mine. Hope it clears. :)

You hope! :odd:

1'58.594---GTP_CAMikaze
gflagjn4.gif

It looked as though your car had a bit of oversteer as some of your corner entry's were early.
Just a comment, not really criticism. :)

Nice lap in the nice blue Corvette. 👍

It looked as though your car had a bit of oversteer as some of your corner entry's were early.
Just a comment, not really criticism. :)

Nice lap in the nice blue Corvette. 👍
Yeah, but it could've been better... :indiff: Guess I should try to keep that in mind the next time I use the car. Care to PM me to compare notes then? :)

Hey guys, sorry for the late replay.

1'56.456---GTP_Rodney
gflagjn4.gif

It looked to me as you were going a bit too deep into the corners through the early esses.
It was the tires smoking that gave it away. :)
Nice replay with no close calls. 👍

As I said earlier it's not criticism, just an observation.
I say this because it was a challenging combo and I certainly didn't put up a great time.
It's hard to put in a perfect lap, even when given a week to do so.

Yeah, but it could've been better... :indiff: Guess I should try to keep that in mind the next time I use the car. Care to PM me to compare notes then? :)

I wasn't sure if it was the tune you used or if, like myself, you turn in too early with very sticky tires.
Even with GT4 I had a harder time finding the edge with sticky racing tires.
I never really get the most out of that kind of tire.
I think Rodney would have a better time posted if he had not over driven the tires through the corners, thus going too deep past the apex.
In comparison, you would have posted a better lap if, on corner entry you didn't have to readjust your entry, causing a lost in time.

I know it was a challenging combo and it's always hard to get all corners correct on every attempt but in both of these replays I noticed a repeating occurrence, so I commented.

Here is my replay for scrutiny. It doesn't need to be verified but if you two like, or anybody else, take a look and give me some feed back.
That's what the WRS is about, helping others, I know I need it.

:cheers:

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 44.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
We just need to have someone check Paulie's replay (PAL, post 31) and this one will be official. 👍

Latest Posts

Back