GTP_WRS Week 45 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 53 comments
whats the point of quoting a post when the post you're writing about is directly above you?
👍

💡 wow, good thinking! Thanks for bringing it up. Must have annoyed you quite much... How about if you stop using the slang words & not using caps properly... might get you an infraction ;). Nobody wants that to happen. Also really annoying to read post written that way. Just mentioning as you clearly wanted to discuss about meaningless things that bother us. :dunce: I really think it's pretty special for someone to check that many replays... Deserved all the attention it got, in my honest opinion. But sorry anyway, our bad I guess.

If this ends in a flame war you both have a problem.

Not typing according the AUP and calling an person out in public are both not tolerated.

I expect better behaviour from Div.1 gold racers.

Ok, I agree, two totally useless comments made, and nobody gained anything.

💡 wow, good thinking! Thanks for bringing it up. Must have annoyed you quite much... How about if you stop using the slang words & not using caps properly... might get you an infraction ;). Nobody wants that to happen. Also really annoying to read post written that way. Just mentioning as you clearly wanted to discuss about meaningless things that bother us. :dunce: I really think it's pretty special for someone to check that many replays... Deserved all the attention it got, in my honest opinion. But sorry anyway, our bad I guess.

No pictures this time? I'm disappointed in you, Padawan learner. Thank you for bringing up my poor grammatical usage though.

No pictures this time? I'm disappointed in you, Padawan learner. Thank you for bringing up my poor grammatical usage though.

Geez, give it up. Are you trying to antagonise the guy? I thought you'd be on your best behaviour after a banning as serious as yours.

Matt.

It's all fun and games, and whats wrong with calling some one a Padawan Learner? I would take that as a complement:D:D:D

Does a banning of ones account have degrees of seriousness? Morally speaking, I guess my banning was towards the lesser end of the serious scale, as my final infraction was incurred due to abusive language towards a non member of gtplanet, namely, towards the stewards who governed the German GP.

It's all fun and games, and whats wrong with calling some one a Padawan Learner? I would take that as a complement

:lol: you're welcome and you're right too, we do have our ranks, Jedi Youngling, just keep practising and you'll become betterer!

Last edited:
I remember saying betterer a few days ago, and that was a joke! My gramma skills are below par, but not that bad;) Distinguished guest

Sorry for the delay, replay attached

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    112.5 KB · Views: 12
Finally got the time to upload this :)

Attachments

• BCUS98158-RPLY2-B-8C23575A001.rar
    109.7 KB · Views: 14
GTP_DGiant2000 - clean and green
GTP_Junkyardspec - clean and green - very nice sub 1'13 lap in Div 3

I should have said the same about Bleached's lap before but something tells me he's not supposed to be in Div 3. :lol:

Cheers!

Not me - I'm an ABS=1 ONLY kinda guy. I tested it out but it didn't help me one bit.

Thanks Linpark, sterling job doing the checking. Oh, and I'm an abs=1 guy too 👍

Now we just need CAMikaze's replay to make this one "official".

Thanks!

Did somebody call my username? :D

Attachments

• CAMikaze_WRS45.zip
    121.7 KB · Views: 12
GTP_DHolland - clean and green - just awesome to watch
GTP_Timppaq - clean and green - you are a master at controlling rear wheel spin
GTP_Stotty - clean and green
GTP_MJH - clean and green
GTP_theewar - clean and green
GTP_zed300 - clean and green
GTP_Vipond - clean and green