GTP_WRS Week 48 : Gee Tee Forty

• Thread starter Argon
  • 213 comments

I give up.Entered the endurance race today,had to switch car and noticed all the pictures of the cars in garage were gone (again)
Left the lobby to check my library for my replays and yes,all gone (again)
Same as a couple of weeks ago.
The only cause I can think of is that I emptied/removed the temporary files before I entered the lobby.
Will run a couple of laps tommorow but the fun is gone.
:cheers:

Submitted my best lap from the other day.. never went back due to laziness :P It was a very enjoyable combo and I cant wait to run with this car again :cheers:

GL to all in the results! 👍

That sucks mate :( This game has some serious issues for sure, I can't run the last 2 circuit experience events.. as soon as I click to try red bull it crashes and restart and same again, stuck on 98% haha ... Good luck with it bud ;)

Last edited:
You still having that problem Eric, what a pain.

I too but mine seems to be more to do with tracks or combo's, sometimes cars go missing in the garage. A few tracks only save 1 in 10 full lap replays
brake/bias and TC come on go off up/down.

All adds to keep you guessing what it's going to do next. Glad this combo is letting me save full laps and no problem with TC, next week god knows.

I give up.Entered the endurance race today,had to switch car and noticed all the pictures of the cars in garage were gone (again)
Left the lobby to check my library for my replays and yes,all gone (again)
Same as a couple of weeks ago.
The only cause I can think of is that I emptied/removed the temporary files before I entered the lobby.

I can't think of many things more frustrating than random errors that have no obvious root cause but hope you can run a couple more laps Eric. I have removed your entry from the board for now but if you decide to run again your new splits will update.

Couldn't match yesterday's S1 times anymore for some reason, but a good S2 (despite a slight mistake in the last hairpin) allowed me to find the tenths I was looking for at the line anyway. :D

Submitted with these splits, good luck everyone!

Back