GTP_WRS Week 49 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 85 comments
Replay attached.

I was a bit shocked at the results, I don't see what I did wrong in T3, it was my PB too by at least .150 - but I think it boils down to the fact I'm no good when throwing the car around makes it faster, all a bit too smooth and slow waiting for the nose to turn in. Ramon throws the car around yet controls it perfectly and presumably there's a degree of that everywhere else above me in the results. Try not to fall asleep watching my lap, Mr reviewer ;)

Nevertheless, happy with my time and thankful to Vaxen for the great handicap gain :D

Congrats to Ramon (+Twissy - with a 50 metre headstart in T3 alone, you'd have beaten me :lol:), Racer, Lou, Al and Luds for your wins.

A great event, for sure - and a great car. WRS has really been re-born in recent times. 👍

Edit: Raspberry Red Pearl paint + same colour rims - I started with Yellow+yellow but switched mid-week, it was really heavy paint...or something

Attachments

• GTP_Insatiable_WRS_Week49_Replay.zip
    303.2 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers of this week.👍

7---1'47.959---GTP_Insatiable
user118395pic1573412914.gif

1---1'48.235---GTP_Lou8ball

Congrats to the Podium winners and to Ramon and Twissy for running just unbelievable laps.

D2 was tough this week, I could run for a day and not shave enough time off to make the podium. Great laps guys :cheers:

Big 👍 to Kevin and Ramon for the great tunes. Made a great combo even better :D

My replay : NTSC

Apparently my replay may have a corrupted file (or error) in it so I'm posting another copy.

Attachments

• GTP_Hydro WRS week 49 Alfa NTSC.zip
    326.1 KB · Views: 12
4---1'47.771---GTP_Hydro

Well done! 👍

No problem mate :)

Your lap was good, a little less hesitation getting out of corner and you would been into 1:48s 👍 the racing line was fine.

Thanks for the advice! Anymore would be greatly appreciated!

Al

Thanks for the advice! Anymore would be greatly appreciated!

Al

Will do if i see anything else Al :)

It mostly looked like you were a little nervous and that you hesitate on some corners.

Eric (Rikson) you really did well this time. I know Fuji is your home. Specially with this kind of cars but never expected you beat me big time. Congratz mate with your podium, you deserve it.

Thanks Dennis 👍
Yes,Fuji and me go way back to the prologue days when the qualifier was driven here...
No wonder I used to be Div 2 gold in those days:nervous:

Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers of this week.👍

7---1'47.959---GTP_Insatiable

1---1'48.235---GTP_Lou8ball

As ever, thanks a bunch for the quick verify.
Matt

Here is my replay , i hope it is in the right format .

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL001.zip
    309.4 KB · Views: 12
Here is my replay

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL002.zip
    303.5 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations to all division winners and podium finishers, and great job by everyone who took part 👍.

My NTSC replay

Attachments

• GTP_gooners_17.zip
    304.2 KB · Views: 9
Oh just remembered I need to put in my replay. As soon as I have finished listening to the Australian Sprintcar Titles Finals I will post it.

Hi all,

I Hope this is in time. Once again I have really enjoyed running these events with over the last few months. Unfortunately though I am done for now as I need to spend my time else where getting married and building a house are taking up most of my time these days so untill all of that is done I dont think I will get another run.

View attachment GTP_Luds78 Week 49 (PAL).zip

Thanks in advance for checking.

Cheers:cheers:

9---1'48.141---GTP_gooners_17

Clean and specs match.

Thanks 👍.

I see your replay's been overlooked haha. I'm not near my PS3 now so if it's still unchecked tomorrow morning I'll do it then.

Last edited:
Sorry for the extreme lateness.:nervous:
I didn't look earlier to see if I had to provide my replay.. (Bad excuse, I know).:dopey:

Attachments

• GT5 WRS Week 49 GTP_w-g-e PAL.zip
    301.6 KB · Views: 10
5---1'47.897---GTP_dsgerbc

Great lap! Clipped all apexes and really maximized the use of the track. If you don't know already, try a wider line through the penultimate corner, it really helps shave almost a couple of tenths. Saw it in eclipsi's replay and it really helped in the online events too.

Latest Posts

Back