GTP_WRS Week 5: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 75 comments
I just copied and pasted the green flag, I’m using iPhone 6

Exactly what I do. Copy the username right from the WRS leaderboard, and the green flag from the main post. Using chrome on mobile this works every time.

@Mires oh heck, I took a quick look when the thread went up and it seemed OK but now you have pointed that out I need to do a better check this evening to ensure everyone that needs to submit knows.

Thanks for highlighting that and sorry for the misdirection :cheers:
I think you find just one other who needs to be checked

Espial_
greenflag-gif.152575

You were so close to clipping a red cone but it's clean, just

The following replays are still oustanding

GTP_Ph7shr
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
[PSDazmaniac]

Last edited:
After rechecking a replay I regret I have to reverse a clean decision and DQ the lap. The base of the very last red cone on left of the start finish coming out of the final bend was clipped by the front tyre.

ItsAllAboutWins
redflag-gif.152574

I'll get my replay up in the morning. Been dealing with my wheel going off center multiple times. Got it fixed tonight but problem still remains.
Did you call them yet? Live chat should be available right now, and they would get you a RA right away.

Normally, they want a video, though. So take one with your phone.

EDK
Did you call them yet? Live chat should be available right now, and they would get you a RA right away.

Normally, they want a video, though. So take one with your phone.
Yeah I gotta make a video of it today when I get a chance.

Reactions: EDK
Time Trial shared

#gtpwrs005

@EDK :lol: i just started up my fanatec wheel like I usually do and now it's starting upsides down. The light flashes. Even heard a weird noise. Lol hopefully I can send it in soon.

G29 Time :sly:

Back