GTP_WRS Week 50: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 42 comments
Is there a way to do multiple replays without getting a prompt to overwrite other files?
It's just replays with the same number that are an issue. There's not a way around it, other than to load the game, import the replays, then exit out of the game to XMB and clear out the replays from the Saved Game Data. Lather, rinse, repeat. ;)

Most conflicts happen on 001. I consider it polite to use higher replay numbers (above 010), I'm sure others also appreciate not having to deal with duplicates.
My number is 021

LOL, the last replay I saw from him was in the upper 300s. I can't do that, I only got a 60GB disk (but it's an SSD).

I'm sure a 1000 replays (once, maybe not twice) is less than 1 GB, if they're all of this type. I changed to number 20, same as my driving number.

I name my replays, WRS_Week_XX_CoachMK21 (I add a -X to the end if I submit another better time).

I name my replays, WRS_Week_XX_CoachMK21 (I add a -X to the end if I submit another better time).

That doesn't really help. What counts is the BCJS37016-RPLYxxx folder inside of the zip file. You just need to export few replays to get to the higher numbers. Your last replay was 056 so that's perfect.

That doesn't really help. What counts is the BCJS37016-RPLYxxx folder inside of the zip file. You just need to export few replays to get to the higher numbers. Your last replay was 056 so that's perfect.

Does anyone know if it matters if we rename that file before adding it to the zip?

Does anyone know if it matters if we rename that file before adding it to the zip?
DO NOT rename the folder or files BEFORE it's a Zip. You can name the Zip whatever you want, but the PS3 will not recognize the folder or files if they are renamed.

GTP_Phoenixx:
greenflag-gif.152575

Absolutely no damage to the car. 👍

monkeywall:
greenflag-gif.152575

skyline_catt1683:
greenflag-gif.152575

Northstar3914:
greenflag-gif.152575

Pat_Byali36:
greenflag-gif.152575

d4rizob: