GTP_WRS Week 52 : Focus on the Apex

• Thread starter EDK
  • 287 comments
I found this combo pretty hard on my hands. I felt like I needed to grip the wheel really tight in the second sector. I can't imagine doing so many laps :bowdown:.

Yea, I'd go in 3 hour stints non-stop and then when I did stop to take a 10 min. break, I'd have to literally peel my fingers off the wheel. I couldn't even straighten my fingers afterwards. I'm such an idiot, I know. :lol: My therapist says there's not much hope for me and on top of that, I always end up making my anger management counselor pissed. :lol:

Last attempt
T1: 17.985
T2: 37.219
Well, maybe one more go. Couldn't decide on correct gear in final chicane and straight - 4th, 5th, 4th, 5th.........

I submitted my time, I didn't have much time this week so I doubt my time will be all that great.

Really sorry - there was a typo in my last minute post which I realized a few seconds too late :banghead::grumpy:

is right

Got carried away w/ the new wheel and got body slammed by the change in daylight savings time, but at leas I have it for Willow. Catch ya on the west coast

Really sorry - there was a typo in my last minute post which I realized a few seconds too late :banghead::grumpy:

is right

Fetchy picked them up already. I don't think reposting will work now that the deadline has passed but admins could probably fix that.
Incredible time Les. I didn't think anything bellow 56.700 was possible.

Well done Mitch (@GTP_CargoRatt ), a great achievement this week. Now you have to show it's not a "flash in the pan".
Keep it up Mon Capitaine.
:cheers:

Unfortunately, that's all it was due to my experience at this track. It'll never happen again, just a one shot deal I'm afraid. But hey, it was fun while it lasted.

Hi , didn't reach my goal before deadline , so no submission from me. Beat it 30 minutes after deadline thought.

I'm well happy with going from 22nd to 11th with my final sector.

Knew I should've chased that 2 tenths I saw in sector 1 and 2 for a bit longer. :mad:

Well done to all who achieved their goals. :cheers:

Well done Mitch, for taking it to the boys in blue :D

Yeah, that was a D1 worthy final sector from you. Very close at the finish.

Oops: forgot to hit the reply button. This was response to what Numbnuts said. But it applies to you as well Mitch. Well done.

Back