GTP_WRS Week 52 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 105 comments
Oh, and:
4---1'33.003---GTP_Chuk
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Thank you for checking, Dan!! 👍

Congrats to all those who entered and how you guys at the top find the times you get is beyond me.

Here's my lowly trundle round the mountain........

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    275.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks MilleRSVR and teecro 👍 , I've done a lot of laps of this track so once I got the hang of controlling the Maserati I felt competitive - still feel I could have been quicker but couldnt match my t4 even when I was 2 and a half tenths up at t3!

Sorry for the delay, here's my replay:

View attachment GTP Lou8ball - WRS - Week 52.zip

Very addictive combo, wasn't sure I would have much time to run, but couldn't tear myself away from Mount Maserati!

Cheers

Louis

Congrats to all who reached their goals.
Nice last sector Twissy.👍

Attachments

• GT5 WRS Week 52 GTP_w-g-e PAL.zip
    267.7 KB · Views: 17
Congrats to all top Finishers! and nice win Lou8Ball ! i will make sure to watch ur replay to learn what was missing.

My replay will be posted very soon

Fantastic time Wes, fantastic 👍 Best sectors on Excel put me at 1'32.0 but I figured you'd be into the 1'31s. I'll check you're replay later if no-one's done it.

Left nearly half a second out there this week, like most of us - so hard to nail a lap together but great fun trying. Well done all survivors. 👍

Great result Lou - in D2 before long I think 👍

Another great division win for my mate Joao :cheers: Mental week mate ;)

For what it's worth since my time was a big bit off Wes' pace, here's my replay video. Interestingly, it was one of my messy laps with alot of tyre smoke and I even took sector 1 in 3rd! :P Anyway...

Here is my Replay for Week 52. Thanks!!

Attachments

• GTP_GDS_WK52_Qualifier.zip
    278.4 KB · Views: 15
@viper84 - cheers for checking!

@admins - is anybody going to rule on Ron's DQ? It seems a real shame if it's going to stand tbh - I know that's quite controversial given the rules and Viper is simply following the rules given, which is clearly fine also. Despite the impasse, I would rather not lose D1G competitors that everyone else is aiming to beat.... the D1 guys are fairly thin on the ground as it is!

Replay for this week

Still slow!!!

Justin

Attachments

• GTP_WRS_WILDMAN442_WK52.zip
    501.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for verifying my lap is clean 👍

As for using my mysteron71 account I have discussed this matter with Kevin a few months back... I've had 4 fat PS3's over the last 5 years that have died with red light of death and everytime I have lost all my cars all my log in details etc... everything from all my 4 accounts on more than 1 occasion.

The mysteron71 account is the first account I created when I first got a PS3 in 2007 and by fluke I found an old early GT5 save on my wifes PS3 with a handful of decent cars, I transferred it to my new slim PS3 and started from there!
I have been using the same account since I started back on the WRS roughly 3 months ago, I now have a garage with about 40 - 50 cars and 4.5 mill in the bank, I don't want to complete the game again and only want to take part in the odd race and will buy cars for the ones I fancy or just jump in an arcade car and off I go 👍
I have no time or patience to do it all again for the umpteenth time unfortunately.

I have been racing the GT series and uploading replays on this forum since 2001 so I'm pretty sure people know who I am by now and can forgive me for not having the GTP tag in my account... but as I said earlier I have hundreds of GT5 hours on several accounts just vanish like thin air and i'm too old and grumpy to do it all and lose it all again :indiff:

If I'm red flagged here then best red flag all my previous weeks also (as I ran them also using the same mysteron71 account) and I will regretfully drop out of the WRS for good, I put plenty of hours into this combo and I don't really deserve a red flagged lap due to my psn name missing 3 letters imo! as said in previous posts the GTP tag is assurance for others that you race fair and clean... I have proven myself on many occasions over 11 years methinks :)

I will leave it with the Admins to decide but I wont under any circumstance start another account fresh again but will fully understand if I'm required to exit the WRS due to standing my ground 👍 I hope it doesn't have to come to that :(

@viper84 - cheers for checking!

@admins - is anybody going to rule on Ron's DQ? It seems a real shame if it's going to stand tbh - I know that's quite controversial given the rules and Viper is simply following the rules given, which is clearly fine also. Despite the impasse, I would rather not lose D1G competitors that everyone else is aiming to beat.... the D1 guys are fairly thin on the ground as it is!

We're discussing this one as we speak.

Might not have a full resolution today, but for the time being, this is not ruled as a DQ.

DQ's don't stand until made official by the admin team (as I think you all know).

2---1'33.492---GTP_MilleRSVR

Clean, tires and time correct.

Nice run and congrats on the win. You obviously get along with Italian machines:)

Thanks GTP_RaceRyder for checking my replay.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining in the replay checking, goofycool. 👍 If you could please edit your post, and add this to the end of the GTP_MilleRSVR line, the results leaderboard will automatically mark his replay as green:

[*IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5458/user118395pic1573412914.gif[/IMG]

(remove the * in *IMG first though)

Thanks for joining in the replay checking, goofycool. 👍 If you could please edit your post, and add this to the end of the GTP_MilleRSVR line, the results leaderboard will automatically mark his replay as green:

[*IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5458/user118395pic1573412914.gif[/IMG]

(remove the * in *IMG first though)

I'm probably being an idiot, but where can I find that green flag? Should I just save that text for later use?
Thanks,
the idiot:dunce:

EDK
We're discussing this one as we speak.

Might not have a full resolution today, but for the time being, this is not ruled as a DQ.

DQ's don't stand until made official by the admin team (as I think you all know).

Would be sadly to see Ron go :( I would think (just my personal opinion) that as the name can be changed ingame for the arcade weeks quite easily any given time, it's not worth more than a warning. A good slap in the wrists! :sly:

It's important to notice that for anyone just wanting to run the arcade weeks, there is no real need for a real GTP_ account 👍

Timppaq
Would be sadly to see Ron go :( I would think (just my personal opinion) that as the name can be changed ingame for the arcade weeks quite easily any given time, it's not worth more than a warning. A good slap in the wrists! :sly:

It's important to notice that for anyone just wanting to run the arcade weeks, there is no real need for a real GTP_ account 👍

You can even run non-arcade events. Basically anything that doesn't require you to sign in online for the actual running of the event.

For example you can do week 53 without having a GTP_Tag PSN account. Buy the car in the OCD and sign out and go do your laps. Simple as. 👍

Timppaq
👍 That's what I meant, thanks for clearing it out a bit more.

No problem. 👍

I'm just happy to help so hopefully more will join.

Clean, tires and time correct.

Nice run and congrats on the win.

Thanks for reviewing.👍

Although I can't claim the win, that goes to Lou8Ball.

Welcome to the WRS.

9---1'34.424---GTP_WILDMAN442

9---1'36.645---GTP_GDS

Times & tires correct, both clean laps.

Wildman, close call at the first tunnel, the same for a lot of us I'm sure. That was the fastest line though.

GDS, nice smooth lap. Welcome to the WRS.

Thanks for reviewing.👍

Although I can't claim the win, that goes to Lou8Ball.

Welcome to the WRS.

Handicapped Results:

1---1'31.218---(-1.06104)---GTP_MilleRSVR
2---1'31.373---(-0.75210)---GTP_RaceRyder
3---1'31.374---(-0.75015)---GTP_CarbonFibers

Division 3:

1---1'33.165---GTP_Lou8ball
3---1'33.563---GTP_Munch

Seems to me that you can claim a win... and so can Lou8Ball:sly: Nice!

Code:
Handicapped Results:

1---1'31.218---(-1.06104)---GTP_MilleRSVR
2---1'31.373---(-0.75210)---GTP_RaceRyder
3---1'31.374---(-0.75015)---GTP_CarbonFibers

Division 3:

1---1'33.165---GTP_Lou8ball
3---1'33.563---GTP_Munch

Seems to me that you can claim a win... and so can Lou8Ball:sly: Nice!

Oh, you where referring to the handicap win, thanks.:)

That's always nice, but the D3 win would have been better.

Some guy named Louis keeps messing up my plans though.:lol:

Thanks for the check Mille!

It was definitely close but barely

I am feeling much better about Mona this week.

Justin

Back