GTP_WRS Week 53 : Cat Scratch Fever

• Thread starter EDK
  • 132 comments
Just a quick tune , it seems very hard on springs and dampers but the stock version and mid range settings are very very soft and springy , the setting window is a lot down to what it would have to be in my opinion, I've let it neutral for anybody adapt to his own style, mostly brake balance and rear downforce that can be more rear end free oriented. 3rd gear and LSD are setted for the S succesion and dunlop full gas.
I lap **removed by moderator** regular with it..
Edit: Sorry i've forgotten the rules , not showing lap times. Ride heiht is mini front maxi rear. For the gearbox NO transmition flip used.

View attachment 782749 View attachment 782750

Ty for the help Praiano , had to ask for your help as I cant tune myself :) So ty again , much apriciated :) Looking forward to give it a go .......

EDK
Well, we allowed tuning.

What are you running for LSD?

I was aware of running and I’ve used one of the above suggested to start with along with your gear settings.

I’ve played around with the lsd and at the moment have them set at 10, 8, & 11. I’ve gone to my dual shock to try and dial out this. I’m finding that I’m wasting a lot of time trying to catch the rear end on certain corners. :banghead: It’s frustrating as I’m confident this car with the right tune to suit my style could be quiet smooth round this track

Online Event 53 : Cat Scratch Fever

Jaguar F-type Gr. 3 @ Suzuka Circuit

full
track_suzuka.jpg

>> Go To Event Thread Here <<

I’ve finally found a tune that allows me to keep it in a straight line with tc off. Its a tune I found on the internet which is a setup for Bathurst but seems to work quiet well here. At last I currently have so far 9 different setups saved for this. I’ve given the gears a miss though and gone with EDK’s setup for them. :D

Initial splits using @praiano63 setup. Thank you 👍

I'm uncertain that the improvement was because I did the circuit experience but this lap came in an brief 10 lap session this morning. :confused:

You sure are doing Dunlop and the Degners in a magical way. :eek: Nice job, Eric. 👍

Managed a quick few laps then off again before i got caught up tuning

Will catch up with things on sunday when i get a proper go
good luck guys. Here's my clueless tune.
_20181127_220553.JPG

And a quick (blurry pic) of a livery one of the leprechauns created :lol:
_20181127_222122.JPG

Back