GTP_WRS Week 54 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 49 comments
Attempting to post my replay again...

Attachments

• WRS Week 54.zip
    121.7 KB · Views: 10
Attempting to post my replay again...

Looks to be working ok mate (well it's extracted ok anyway!) Will have a look when I get back from football tonight if no one else beats me to it 👍

OK - I checked ALL the replays tonight. :crazy: I was going to run some laps on week 55, but then discovered a system update was needed, so I downloaded it on my laptop while I watched replays.

1---1'44.157---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif
In your Nurburgring Blue S2000. You drove the infield very aggressively. It seems that some of the faster times had some controlled wheel spin, which paid dividends in the form or earlier full throttle and faster acceleration. Close on the run through the bus stop, but clean. I had to watch from both directions.

2---1'44.549---GTP_timeattack
gflagjn4.gif
Gran Prix White was the color of choice for many of this week's podium winners. Again, lots of wheelspin in the infield. :dopey: Did have to watch your bus stop run from the front, but then it was obviously clean.

3---1'44.866---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif
Another Gran Prix White. Just a really solid, clean run. Your bus stop was unquestionably clean.

5---1'45.129---GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif
The only one in Berlina Black. :D Smooth infield, I think avoiding rumbles helped. You had the cleanest bus stop of the fast laps. 👍

1---1'45.854---GTP_zed300
gflagjn4.gif
The only driver with Silverstone Metallic. You were REALLY smooth and controlled in the infield. Nice throttle control. 👍 A bit nip and tuck going into the bus stop, but definitely clean.

2---1'45.991---GTP_Cohiba100
gflagjn4.gif
Thanks for posting the video. Hopefully a cheap Blue Ray disk pops up for you someday.

1---1'46.352---GTP_grevling
gflagjn4.gif
Another Gran Prix White. Nice use of throttle control and shift points to minimize wheel spin. Really clean run through the bus stop. 👍

2---1'46.522---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif
The only guy other than Cohiba that was in New Formula Red. Your infield was quite smooth, until you almost lost it going onto the first banking. :lol: Bus stop was ultra clean.

1---1'47.055---GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif
I couldn't help but think that the use of TC may have held you back, especially after seeing the D1 guys that had full on white smoke coming out of some of the hairpins. :scared: But I know it's a tough combo, and even tougher with the controller. Keep on working at it, your driving is getting better and better. 👍

Looks like we just need replays from the following, and we will be Official and complete for the week.

2---1'48.847---GTP_Andy2125
3---1'59.951---GTP_Vuduegg

:cheers:
Kevin

Last edited:
Thank you Kevin. :cheers:

I've decided to buy a disc copy as soon as I find one that is not ridiculously priced.

A big thankyou to you Kevin. I was pleasently suprised to see your summary of the results. keep up the good work. :cheers: Steve.

Thanks EDK:tup:
I like the commentary too :lol:
BTW EDK what colour was yours? :D

Last edited:
Great work Kevin, the summaries of the laps were great. Thanks for checking and thanks for your kind words :cheers:

Thanks EDK:tup:
I like the commentary too :lol:
BTW EDK what colour was yours? :D

This reply is meant for all. I think calling out the color and some details is a nice way of showing that you watched the lap and paid attention.

As far as the color mine was - Here's a hint. ;)

IMG_1011.jpg

GTP_Nuclearfire was in Monza Red Metallic, BTW. 👍

Big thanks to Kevin for taking the time to check all our replays :cheers:

And thanks for the comments, coming out on to the first banked section certainly was entertaining from where I was sitting too :lol: and looking at the bus stop section again I think I played that way too safely.

A highly enjoyable albeit a tad frustrating combo though, thanks again Kevin 👍

So here's my crappy lap replay. Sorry for being so late. Didn't have the time earlier this week due to work.

Attachments

• w54_Andy2125.zip
    129.3 KB · Views: 8
Sorry about the delay in uploading my replay...I didn't realise I had to do it as I was at the bottom of the list and not "on a podium"...

plus this was the first time I ever uploaded anything from the PS3 <shaking hands....lol>

Attachments

• w54_Vuduegg.zip
    127.9 KB · Views: 8
Sorry about the delay in uploading my replay...I didn't realise I had to do it as I was at the bottom of the list and not "on a podium"...

plus this was the first time I ever uploaded anything from the PS3 <shaking hands....lol>

Understand. To clarify, what we mean by podium time, is the top 3 racers in every division.

Vuduegg, I watched your replay, but your time doesn't correspond with the lap you submitted. Positive is that the lap is clean and a lot faster than what you submitted, but there must be something that went wrong or that you don't understand yet. Is the time you submitted to Vaxen that 1'59.951? Because the replay you provided is from a 1'51.501, quite a bit faster ;)
If you browse through the replay theater, you can find all replays you saved. Are both times amongst them? Please take a look, because this is a bit misterious to me :confused:

Andy2125, you're lap is clean. Nicely followed the racing lines, only at a gentlier pace 👍

Back