• Laps: Hotlap in online Free Run

IMG_1031.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: Optional - Up to Maximum PP (615)
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag

IMG_1025.jpg

Steward's Comments:
After a couple weeks of challenging combos, I thought I would give you some grip this week. :sly: You are free to set up the car as you'd like, up to maximum PP. I will note, that harder tires on the rear may serve you well. ;)

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Please post splits on separate lines, apart from text - Example

1:11.111

• Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 55 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday, November 23rd 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

jdm_civic_ep3_type_r_emblem_front_1252944237.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
*Breathes a sigh of relief*

Nice combo Kevin, the old DS3 is safe from quite so much of a pounding this week, looking forward to having a go and will post some splits later today 👍

This combo pleases me greatly, I cut my online teeth at Fuji F 550pp FWD in January.

👍

As always on Sunday I am wondering whether to leave the old combo for what it is and jump on the new one or give the old one a last effort. That said, I like the new one much better than the old one :D

WRS noob checklist minus several so far as I get my post formats correct. Remaining noob moves: 6347829.7 :dunce:

Okay, had a go in this. Leftover chassis from Suzuka East online (most recent use of my HITR) and 550pp Fuji F gearbox from the last time we had it. Only tweak is reduced front camber from 2.2 as I had too much wheelspin going uphill (third sector). Hopefully space saving tune format won't confuse anyone. Both ends are the same if there's no /

Settings:
+31 85% R3/R1 x -28 9/5 6 -.04 1.9/3.0 4/8 x 33 off 1
L L 1.52 1.24 1.015 R 4.5

Splits:

Potential good-natured thread hijack: Am I the only one who wants to race these on the Tuesday following the close? :sly:

I should be able to give this combo a try this week. Finals are over on Tuesday at 6PM. As per my agreement, I have not raced in over 3 weeks.

I might see you guys Tuesday night, that all depends on how late I get back from shopping, I promised my GF we would take her shopping to celebrate being out of school.

Chad

Nice easy way back in to WRS for me after a month or 2 of Shift and GTPSP. I did briefly try the S2K, but that thing is a nightmare when you're out of practice!

T1 22.230
T2 55.700

Small mistake in the chicane, but otherwise that's close to my limit with my current settings.

Just had a quick 5 lap run at this combo, and I'm really liking it, it's great fun 👍

Running R3/R2 and using the TLD tune but with a couple of minor tweaks to suit my driving.

First splits,

T1 22.639
T2 56.262

Will be spending a lot more time on this one during the week.

Damn, I can't believe I missed out on the Amuse combination from last week:ouch: I'm definately doing this one, expect some actual splits this week.

First splits, looking better than I thought

T1 - 22.500
T2 - 56.663

Had a go tonight and came up with these splits. Seen faster ones but only to mess it up somewhere making my way up to the line :ouch:

T1: 22.447
T2: 55.892

First splits on this sweet combo:

T1: 0.22.428
T2: 0.55.855

Seen much better T1's but couldn't carry it through to T2.

Matt.

The splits at this track, give almost nothing away, as the there is almost half the track left. In saying that, the further you are away from the top splits, the harder it is to stay with them.

Definately an easier car to drive, it doesn't mean it's an easier task, to get the competitive time.

First splits:

T1:0'22,264
T2:0'55,883

Had faster T2's(0'55,7xx) but this lap had a pretty good T3...

Difficult to get a good setting for this FWD car...

spyrrari.

More laps for me amongst housework led to new splits:

That sector 2 isn't the best, but my T1 and T3 were both PB. GR saved and clean. After I checked it on My Page I can no longer sign in, so I'll post my settings next time i can get online. Might be final for me.

My first splits are

T1: 0'22.993
T2: 0'57.090

First using Kevin's compound advice but then returning to R3's all round. Setup is from the American Hot Shop.
Looking at Luxy ... wow! Finally some luck for me this week? :)

Board updated.

I was wondering the same thing :lol: Maybe its a spy sent to suck information from our brains

apparently if you use the alternate crystals that ships with this you will be protected :lol: it does make it a bit awkward using a steering wheel though as that T-Bar has to be placed between your legs to give full protection

time-machine.jpg

Back