GTP_WRS Week 55 : Fully IntegRated

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
Those good splits by me are from a dirty lap (which I thought I was clear about), so I didn't post the last digit in an attempt to avoid being harvested by the bot and/or added to the leaderboard. I wouldn't have put the second decimal except I can remember a pair of zeroes without writing it down.
Sorry for the confusion, guys.

Those good splits by me are from a dirty lap (which I thought I was clear about), so I didn't post the last digit in an attempt to avoid being harvested by the bot and/or added to the leaderboard. I wouldn't have put the second decimal except I can remember a pair of zeroes without writing it down.
Sorry for the confusion, guys.
No problem Clark 👍 but to me it wasn't too clear the lap you referred to was dirty.
You're a very fast racer so your splits will be in the spotlight here in WRS!

Finally had some time for this combo. Splits after a one hour session:

T1: 22.561
T2: 56.771

Hopefully I have some time ro race tomorrow. Should be able to do a little better.

I got the chance finally to run my first session late last night and found these splits:

T1: 22.261
T2: 55.575

I was pleased with my T3 but on subsequent laps realised there was nearly 0.15 to be taken out of that lap still. Not to mention I also ran a couple of 22.17x splits at T1. I fear I may have started this one too late in the week though and the lap where it all comes together won't materialise.

EDIT:

half an hour today has yielded:

T1: 22.263
T2: 55.571

0.004 better at T2, but 0.077 better at the line, I think there's one tenth left in the whole lap for me. I'll come back for one more go on Monday I guess.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Had a quick session this morning with slightly better splits...:

T1:0'22.213
T2:0'55.566

Still not happy with T3,so will have one more go if i can find some free time tomorrow or Monday.....

spyrrari.

No problem clacksman 👍 but to me it wasn't too clear the lap you referred to was dirty.
You're a very fast racer so your splits will be in the spotlight here in WRS!

Alright, I'll try and be clearer. Hard when I've got that sinking feeling of despair that can only come from watching myself take a shortcut.
Also, I think you're assuming I won't be WRS D1 caboose in perpetuity ... thanks.

Found about half of the time that my dirty lap had in it.
Not sure how these splits compare to my previous clean splits on page 1. edit: oh good they're both faster.

T1 22.243
T2 55.647

Still D1 caboose overall I think as there's a poor final corner in this lap, albeit with a decent exit.

edit2: settings go here
+31 85% R3/R2 -29 9/3 8/4 -.07/+.03 1.7/1.5 3/7 x 33 off 1
2.812 1.884 1.52 1.24 1.015 .856 4.5

My first decent splits from my only real session so far. Should be able to get back tomorrow and trim some off of this. Using R3/R2 right now. R3's on both ends are smoother for me, but R2's in the back make it faster, for me.

EDK
My first decent splits from my only real session so far. Should be able to get back tomorrow and trim some off of this. Using R3/R2 right now. R3's on both ends are smoother for me, but R2's in the back make it faster, for me.
I like it a lot when the WRS Mod partakes in the weekly combos regularly 👍 :lol:

I think you missed Animera's best splits (again ;) )
Sorted & board updated.

3/100 covering the first six places...

Isn't it brilliant?! :dopey: Looks like the the results table will be very tight through all divisions.

I could definitely find a tenth or two in my last sector, but it will take too much time to match t1 and t2 and deliver on the last. I'm going to submit with the times on the board. Good luck to everyone. 👍

Back after a long break.

T1 22.609
T2 57.058

I'll probably have one more go before submitting i've got a bit of time left in me in T3 but i think with my setup that's my limit for T1 and T2.

Good luck all....

I'm really enjoying this combo. I wish I have had more time to play this week. But hopefully I can have one more session tomorrow. My current best splits:

T1: 22.524
T2: 56.412

I've seen several 22.3xx at T1 so in theory I've should be able to be at least 1 tenth faster. Finally I'm getting closer to DGiant :). But still so much to loose in the last sector...

Submitted with the lap of my already-posted splits as I won't get more time to do this.

👍

Lots of run time today, and it shows in my splits. :) Funny thing, I managed to get this exact same time a few laps later, with a dirty lap. :crazy:

I could have probably trimmed a couple more tenths, but I'm very happy with this time. :D

Submitting now. I had no idea how good this combo was until I ran it for a few hours. :dopey:

Sadly no time for a second run. Time submitted.

Good luck all....

I thought I could beat my last posted splits.
I was mistaken.
Submitted withcurrent lap on the board.

Good luck to all.. D1 has shown us again, what is possible.

Back