GTP_WRS Week 56 : This One's for Our Brothahs from Down Undah

• Thread starter EDK
  • 193 comments
Very, very nice combo Mr. @EDK :)
Have a modest lap as usual, but 4,3 secs better since the begining of the week (600 kms done). That makes me happy. I love this track more now that I can find were are the potential gains.
Thanks to all that helped with tunes and tips!

1'00.977
1'32.644

-.8 at the line, uff, thanks @PASM with the chassis tune. Uff, no more Bathurst (cannot say mountain as the next one is ... :D ) please :nervous: go to submit this one and try luck at Matterhorn

Just started getting my runs in today, but this will be my submission. Pretty fun combo, wasnt sure how I'd like it at first.

1:01.483
1:33.666

Sorry, I've been away for a while but I decided to do a last minute banzai run. Could've been faster if I managed to string the sectors, but my laps mostly consisted of t1 good t2:censored: t3:censored: t4 good or t1:censored: t2 good t3 good t4:censored: or any other possible combination of "good" and "🤬". Anyway I loved the drive even though it gets a bit frustrating!

*le times:
1'01.670
1'33.805

Happy to participate again guys!!! 👍:gtpflag:

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

The combo being what it is, it inspired me to hop in and give it a crack (watched a fair bit of the 12-hour, too). I don't believe I'm ready to submit anything yet (that really will need a repaired G27 internal cable, that I'm still immensely frustrated by - no manual gear changing or on wheel controls for me, still!)

Here were my last splits with AT:

1'01.317
1'33.083

I'll need some serious practice, especially when I finally have gear shifts, but this might have given me the bug again.

Good luck to those with more intestinal fortitude and/or time remaining :sly:

The combo being what it is, it inspired me to hop in and give it a crack (watched a fair bit of the 12-hour, too). I don't believe I'm ready to submit anything yet (that really will need a repaired G27 internal cable, that I'm still immensely frustrated by - no manual gear changing or on wheel controls for me, still!)

Here were my last splits with AT:

1'01.317
1'33.083

I'll need some serious practice, especially when I finally have gear shifts, but this might have given me the bug again.

Good luck to those with more intestinal fortitude and/or time remaining :sly:
Well, look who's back. :D

Banzai!!!

Back