GTP_WRS Week 57 : Miatterhorn

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 188 comments
Couldn't resist another go and found .130 at the line.

Perhaps another .050 in the lap for me, but I have submitted this lap.
Good luck everyone.

Finally got decent lap - not best, but at least my best, still at least roughly 2 tenths in my powers, but i'm done. .2 cut at the line, yet still some reserves in me, but is hard to maintain pace through that chicane under T2 - 4x in full week to go through with speed around 95-97 km/h.

submitted
accepted

See you on the track at wednesday :)

edit: full of expectations what div it will be :)

That's impressive speed through the chicane, I don't think I ever gone through there faster than 92-93.
You will most likely end up in D2 Silver.
i mean the exit speed based on a quick look at speedometer in the second part of chicane. :embarrassed:
And didn't expected such a high rank :drool:

Well I binned a 44.983 on the first right in t3. Got a bad hop off the rumble and started gleefully sliding into the wall.

Off to work I go. I have a decent t3 but I lost a little momentum up the T2 split hill. Good luck Ian @Animera good battles this week. :tup:just hope someone doesn't come blind side us out of nowhere :D

Good luck everyone else as well.

Last edited:
Sorry I ran this last week on Tuesday and haven't been back as I have been distracted by the Suzuka seasonal ever since :( My time isn't gonna be worth diddley since it was 1 session but not going to avoid my wooden spoon so will submit anyway :P

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Just can ney do it captain, so frustrating I think I done the last 2 corners of my last fastest lap as good as I could. Spent 3hrs yesterday trying to bet it and only ended up .09 faster :banghead:

That's it of to check out the next time trail. Cheers to everyone for their tips.

I wouldn't complain about splits like that. I can't wait to check replays to see the magic needed for sub 23s 2nd sector. BTW you still haven't updated your signature :)

First corner in sector 2 is key. I ran many 22.3xx first sectors today, but I was never in front coming into the two right handers.
I used every part of the track on the entrance, but from there, it was a little scrappy.
Not convinced on my run up the hill. I just hope I don't do the blue badge a disservice.

There's nothing like a banzai run to lift the mood, even if I messed up the last sector:

On to the Beat...er...91...er...Ruf.

Last edited:

Got off work an hour early to give this another go, lots of fun. I feel like I'm on the ragged edge, until I watch my replay, so impressed with how fast you guys are.

Make sure you check your replays before you submit. It's a lot easier to get an illegal lap than I thought. The white curb on the left after the first turn in second sector is not track. I thought my lap was squeaky clean but after checking that spot I found out it was very close to the edge.

I'm trying to submit my replay but Fetchy is not giving me a confirmation. Something wrong?

I'm trying to submit my replay but Fetchy is not giving me a confirmation. Something wrong?
Given it's been a half-hour, try submitting again.

Alternately, ask Fetchy for your current submitted time:
Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.

I think the submission schedule is every 5 minutes, and leaderboard update every 15. It could be busy at the moment. @Gravitron should be able to tell if the replay got there.

I'm submitted / accepted and out, at least I didn't miss the deadline this time :) Looks like my efforts will be just for fun for some time to come because I'm just so busy these days. I got like 2 hrs on this one but it was just a blast.

I'm so motivated to start working on my Spec Racer but I have to organize my shop first :( . Like I need more things to do. At least one of the things that will keep me from immersing my self in the combos is "Reality". I'm tired of thinking I am going to snag a GTA top 15 position and I'm going to build a real race car for the road...... I'm so pumped :) Good luk everyone and on to the next one 👍

I give you my future>
2qdn97q.jpg

It's been a half hour. It's never taken this long for me.
Add me to the convo, add a reply to the convo, and/or make a new convo (cc'ing me there as well).

EDIT: Looks like the zip file is bad, way too small.

Back