GTP_WRS Week 59 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 105 comments
Nobody has watched your replay yet, that's why it hasn't been verified.. Patience. If you look at other threads, or read the OP, you'll understand how it all works 👍

NINE_HUNDRED/Mike is correct. 👍

The fact that it changed from a red [!] to a black [?] means that it *did* in fact "pick it up", and is just waiting for someone to give it a green or red flag. 👍

It was red before I reuploaded.

Anyways,

2---1'06.541---GTP_Spud
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Great looking lap, amazed by your straight speeds, 262 km/h at the line (!!!) and 292 km/h at the straight, well done but... you weren't smooth, lots of smoke which costed you a lot of time.
Anyways, congrats and you'll become an even bigger beast when you get used to the wheel, good luck learning and mastering it!

8---1'08.176---GTP_Jammy

I hope my replay is attached to this :lol:

and.... Fobia I watched your lap 👍 very tidy great driving :)

Attachments

• GTP_GREEN Qualifier WK59.zip
    204.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
1---1'06.235---GTP_twitchy

Plenty of room to play with , so close , but so far from the fence (turn2).
I tested that thoroughly and found it being possible to hug the wall so close that the mirror cuts thru
and that the tyres get on the tarmac between fence and rumble thru the whole turn2.

Holy crap! Insane last sector Twitchy, insane. 👍 You too Jack. 👍 I never can figure this track out - to me its more like riding a rollercoaster - hanging on for dear life rather than driving it. :scared: Great car though and it was good to see a few more folk staying the course. Close one between me Pekka and Joao... :cheers:

Yep , very close. Didn't think I'd end up on a(ny) podium after seeing you last splits on board. :dopey:

And congrats Jack for grabbing the 3rd overall. 👍

A special mentioning to Dale and Frank for punching way above their divisions. 👍 👍

Sorry in advance to anyone who checks my replay.
Same thing as with Fobia's replay. Turn 2 , but on the exit.

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 GT5 WRS 59.zip
    204.4 KB · Views: 8
Crazy times there guys! I stayed away too long and became a distant memory in this event :lol:

Well done to all the winners and podium finishers alike! :cheers:

and props to all the D2 drivers who kicked my arse :sly: make the most of it peeps! I don't plan on finishing with the wooden spoon again this millenium :P as long as my back holds out that is? :lol:

Wicked time from Twitchy :crazy:
Cheers
Ron.

17---1'07.306---GTP_LeftyWright

Nice clean run !!

Last edited:
My PAL replay as requested. (RPL035)

Attachments

• GTP_Speedy6543 WRS Replay Week 59.zip
    300.6 KB · Views: 8
here is my pal replay. Congratulations to all.

Question is ; will i be able to perform as good this week ???

Attachments

• replay week 59.zip
    206.5 KB · Views: 11
I just Watched Speedy6543 and Racingworld's replay's both look very clean 👍 great driving guys :).

Also starting to wish I had used more on the concrete on the right going into the last turn :P, I only had two wheels on it as I didn't really like going fully on the concrete but looking at the replays looks like using that slightly wider line made it easier to keep the speed up through that last turn.

Last edited:
Green, if you took the time to download and view replays, and verified tires and times, can you follow the lead of the other guys, who are adding something like the following to their posts?

GTP_Speedy6543

Mine's in a QUOTE block, so Fetchy will ignore it, but if you remove the QUOTE tags, Fetchy will see the green flag and will update that driver's line to mark it Verified on the Results board. 👍

3---1'06.742---GTP_MadMax86

2---1'06.844---GTP_GREEN

1---1'07.289---GTP_akmuq

So gutted I didn't get the chance to submit!

Congrats to everyone! There is some stunning times in the results!! 👍

Do those that do not have "Replay Needed" still have to submit a replay?

No, only the drivers with (Replay Needed) need to post replays. People have been known to post unrequested replays if they would like tips, however.

No, only the drivers with (Replay Needed) need to post replays. People have been known to post unrequested replays if they would like tips, however.

Thanks. I don't want to sound smug or anything, but I have made a note to myself that will serve as a tip: Go faster!:dopey:

Don't worry Twitchy, you'll get in the HD Podium Vid once I see all replays verified. ;)

:D I'm flattered.
I'm very happy I won this week, don't know if it's normal... I mean, the sense of accomplishment is high.
But nothing can compare with how I felt when I saw where I qualified... I always looked up to the guys on top, couldn't believe I belong there too. :dopey:
Also, great job on those videos - looking good!

Planting my feet firmly at the bottom of the ladder! Don't know how you guys do it - very impressed.

Here's my NTSC replay

Attachments

• ReplayWeek59.zip
    213 KB · Views: 8
Back