GTP_WRS Week 6: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 91 comments
Ren
GTP_DGiant2000
greenflag-gif.152575

Clean and green, you can stay on the team :lol:. (I should actually fire myself for not even submitting :odd:)
You had to, of course, make me go into photo mode and frame by frame and all that jazz with the last left hander, thx.
All good though, the mirror stayed on the car.

Splits and final submission times in order 👍

Thanks mate, I was on there some time before submitting too. I fear next week will be even worse :crazy:

Bassaddition
greenflag-gif.152575

Edit:
@Argon56 your replay is not matching the overall standings?
Replay: 1:56.392 / OS: 1:56.547

*watching other replays as well....*

Thanks for the check, the replay was shared for another purpose as I didn't need to submit this week but as it now looks bad I better share the actual replay.....hoisted by my own pitard :lol:

Second and actual lap replay up now and apologies I should have used different tags on that first replay but wasn't thinking

Thanks for the check, the replay was shared for another purpose as I didn't need to submit this week but as it now looks bad I better share the actual replay.....hoisted by my own pitard :lol:

Second and actual lap replay up now and apologies I should have used different tags on that first replay but wasn't thinking

Aaah okay, np! :cheers:

Ren
schmues_hh
greenflag-gif.152575

Also very clean, no close calls whatsoever. Interestingly enough very much different style, more aggressive on brakes, throttle, popping it into the revlimiter on downshift, less smooth lines (this is not criticism, just an observation, wait for it...) and by my standards blistering fast!!! 👍👍👍
That everything looks a bit rougher, if you will, could IMHO be due to the fact that a controller is used, which boggles my mind in its own right. Give me a controller and I would make division 9 bronze, maybe....

Splits and final time also check out clean, very well done!!! :cheers:

Thanks a lot :) ... and yes, you are absolutely right: I have used a DS4. I have bought the PS4 brand new especially for the new weekly GT Sport Time Trials and my DFGT Wheel is unfortunately no longer compatible :guilty:. I think it's time for a new steering wheel.

Replay is uploaded sorry for delay

Gtpwrs006
Alsace
Ford

My last sector was so bad compared to my best I was 4 tenths off, mostly due to first right hander in T3. :banghead:

Congrats to all winners :cheers:

Thanks a lot :) ... and yes, you are absolutely right: I have used a DS4. I have bought the PS4 brand new especially for the new weekly GT Sport Time Trials and my DFGT Wheel is unfortunately no longer compatible :guilty:. I think it's time for a new steering wheel.

You could try the DriveHub. I've got it and it works well with my PS3 Fanatec wheel.

Gnome_V8
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Airsick
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_viper84
greenflag-gif.152575

CitizenSwift
greenflag-gif.152575

Special_K_2181
greenflag-gif.152575

Need a second opinion for andrewsufc91 replay. The lap is clean, however the Countersteering Assist flashes red through the left turn at 59 seconds.

andrewsufc91
redflag-gif.152574
- Invalid use of driving aids (countersteer assist is active)

My replay is up now.

Leaderboard still says GTP_REMO and the leaderboard says reply verification not needed, however OP says my replay needs verification.

Could someone please verify my replay.

PSN: remo_of _oz

Has appropriate tag for searching.

Thank you.

Leaderboard still says GTP_REMO and the leaderboard says reply verification not needed, however OP says my replay needs verification.

Could someone please verify my replay.

PSN: remo_of _oz

Has appropriate tag for searching.

Thank you.

Yes, we are still battling to get everything lined up after changing to GT Sport, most notably name changes are causing the board not to show your replay is required even though the results posts does state replay required.

Apologies, normal service resuming very soon :cheers:

Just for information the following need to submit a replay even though the board says it's not needed

doodlemonopoly (TRL_Doodle) @Doodle
iMires (MAD_Mires) @Mires

Yes, we are still battling to get everything lined up after changing to GT Sport, most notably name changes are causing the board not to show your replay is required even though the results posts does state replay required.

Apologies, normal service resuming very soon :cheers:

Oh, I wasn't complaining I completely understand what's going on with the changes.

I was stating facts to everyone so my replay doesn't get skipped for a review.

Back